Candy ?...Or is it Drug ?

Me : Hi Everypony ! Please remember in the previous real chapter that breaking the 4th wall part was not really included in the real chapter before. I just wanted all of you to laugh to those who are already getting bored of this story. And Loreen, my Best Friend In Wattpad, You were in the previous chapter. I hope you don't get mad at me for including you in the chapter.

We'll start the chapter again in Fluttershy's line that she said Blame the author please. LOL !

Lightning's POV -

"What ? Too much shipping ? Sorry." I said.

I wish she ship me and her.

"Hey. Fluttershy, I still didn't tell you about your...new mane....and....new attitude." Rainbow said.

"What is it ? Isitaboutmetalkingsuperfast
andmyblackstreaksofhair ?" Fluttershy said as she bounced up and down.

"Yeah and wh-" Dash said

"IT'S BECAUSE I'M ALWAYS LIKE THIS AT TIMES LIKE THIS AND THAT AND THOSE AND A LOT OF THAT AND I'M HAVING....." Fluttershy said as she bounced up and down.

"Wha-"

"SUGAR RUSH !!!!!!!!" She shouted as she bounced around my house.

"WEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!" She shouted.

She was about to hit me !

"Uh oh..." I said.

"AAAAAAHHHH !!!!" Fluttershy shouted.

CRASH !!!

I couldn't see anything. It was full of dust.

I heard Rainbow coughing.

I rubbed my eyes and saw Fluttershy on top of me.

We both blushed.

When Rainbow saw us she started to twitch her eyes.

Fluttershy looked at me.

"I'm so sorry ! I-I didn't mean to crash...at you." She said as she tried to get of me.

I looked at Dash again who was still freezed and twitching her eyes uncontrollably.

"I-It's fine...I think." I said

She got off me.

"Ow." I said as I looked at a bruise.

Fluttershy looked at the bruise and bite her lips nervously.

"Oh my goodness ! I'm so so so so so  so Sorry !" She said

Well, That's a whole lot of Sorry.

Me : I agree.

"WHAT HAVE I DONE !?!? I NEARLY KILLED YOU WITH THAT BRUISE !!!" She said as she pointed at my bruise, horrified

Me : O_o Huh ? Nearly Killed ? BAHAHAHAHAH !!!
O_o That's my reaction to her comment. The bruise was just as small like a teaspoon.

"I'LL BE IN JAIL FOR MAKING YOU GET THAT BRUISE !!! Do you need anything ?" She said concernely.

Me : *Still Laughing*