The Date

Me : I'm sorry,but I'm gonna change the meteor into fireworks on their Date.

Fluttershy's POV -

I just agreed that I would go out with Dashie tonight. I went home to get ready. There was a thing that freaks me out, Applejack said "Too bad, Rainbow just left" Then they started giggling. Rarity made me a dress and Fix my mane. She said Picnic then an occasion...sounds suspicious.

I got dressed up and told my animal friends that I'm leaving but I'll be back.

Dash's POV -

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! She agreed to me that she would go out with me! This is going to be the best day ever! I couldn't stop bouncing. Then my pet tortoise, Tank noticed me.

"Guess what, Tank? I'm going to a date with the most beautiful,caring,kind,Pony in all of Equestria, If I do say so myself!" I said.

Then I figured that Tank didn't know this pony.

"Oh Tank! Don't be silly! Remember your other owner before?" I said as I kept bouncing.

I'm guessing he said Fluttershy since he was pointing at a picture of her.

"CORRECT ! I'm gonna get dressed up!."I said happily.

I got dressed up. I didn't change my mane, I just put an earing on my ear.

I went to the cliff. I was the first one to arrive...something was strange...like someone was spying on me...Then,Fluttershy arrived.

"You look beautiful." I said as I blushed

"Thanks...you look beautiful too" She said as she blushed.

We started eating. After eating, We spend the time talking to each other.

"I still remember when Pinkie said to me,when I was going to the Equestrian Sociaty for the Preservation of Rare Creatures to see the Breezies, she shouted at me that she would never forget me, then she saw a balloon and started singing and following it." Fluttershy said.

Me : That was episode "Three's A Crowd"

We started laughing. Then, we heard somepony giggling and laughing. I knew it wasn't Fluttershy not even me, we stopped laughing, but there were laughing and giggles we heard. Then, it stopped.

Fluttershy's POV -

There was something strange. Somepony was laughing, I'm sure it wasn't my laugh or Rainbow's.

"U-um, R-R-Rainbow? Is s-somepony listening to us?" I said nevously to her.

"I think so. Stay close to me..." Rainbow said as she grabbed me closer to her.

I kind of blushed when she pulled me closer to her.

Applejack's POV -

Rarity and I hide on a large tree. While the Cutie Mark Crusaders hided in a large bush on the left. When they said something funny we started laughing.

Pinkie's POV -

Guess what ? Twilight and I were spying on Fluttershy and Rainbow! Hihihi! I wonder what's gonna happen...Oh and me and Twilight are hiding in a bush on the right. Hihihi! Then, I heard Fluttershy talking about me when she left Ponyville. I couldn't resist it...Me and Twilight started laughing. After we stopped laughing. I think they heard it.

Fluttershy's POV -

I-I was getting really scared. I think somepony was looking at us. I started shaking uncontrollably. Dashie noticed me.