Did you lie, Dad ?

Fluttershy's POV -

Gosh. Why're they acting like they want me and my dad to go away in a different place ?

I mean. He's my dad for freakin' sake ! It's not that easy to leave your dad when you had so many funny and great memories together !

But still...I wanna know if he lied or not.

I arrived at the cloud house.

"Daaaaaaddy ? Dad ?"

Me : Make it sound like nemo in the movie. You know the small clownfish in the movie. Make it sound like him. That's what I did when I wrote that part.😁

"Yes, sweetie ?" Dad said.

"Dad. Is it true that me and Rainbow aren't enemies at all ?" I said suspiciously.

My dad sighed in defeat.

"It's true...you're friends." He said.

I blinked in realization when he said this.

"And I did that for good causes." He said.

Me : More like bad causes...

I smiled happily when I heard this.

"Ha ! I knew it. Take that Rainbow ! I'm right all along."
Midnight Sky's POV (Fluttershy's Dad POV) -

Wait. Rainbow ?

"What do you mean Rainbow ?" I asked.

"Oh. Rainbow said if I talk about why you lied to me. And I said that you probably did it for good reasons." She said.

When I heard that, I felt a bit of guilty.

"Dad. You okay ?"

"Wha ?- Oh. Yeah ! I-Im fine. Just f-fine." I said.

I gotta say, When I look at My daughter. She reminds me of Lilly...Probably because she looks like her, and sometimes act like her. And I don't want my daughter to be with a Girl for the rest of her life as a husband. I mean, look at my daughter, smart, kind, playfull, and very beautiful.

She's perfect to me. Just like her mom.

Why choose that Rainbow girl ?

From all of the colts in Equestria. She choosed a mare.

A mare. A mare !!!

And that mare just gotta be Rainbow ! Why !?

I continued screaming in the inside but on the outside, my face was calm

"I'll be gone to Ponyville, Dad. See you !" She said as she flew off.

"Bye, sweetie."

It's not that I hate rainbow that i want her to die, it's just, I want the best for my one and only daughter, I promised her mom that I'll be there for our daughter and give her the best. But what will I do when she's growing up. She'll find another pony and live with him for the rest of her life. More like her. I don't even know if Rainbow will give her the best.

I just want her to have the best things....

Me : Gosh. I need to go before I- NOW IT'S TOO LATE !!!! *Cries because of the feels* I-I'm so e-emotional in times... *sniffs*

Fluttershy : *Gives tissue*

Me : Th-Thank you...*sneezes in tissue*

Rainbow : You act like Rarity in times.

Rarity : Is that a good thing or a bad thing ?

Applejack : I have no idea.

Twilight : Its a ba-

Rainbow : *covers Twilight's mouth*

Me : This Author's note is getting too long.

Rainbow : Really ? Well this will get a lot longer if Pinkie's her-

Pinkie Pie : HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in the author's note !!!!!! *takes deep breath*

Everybody : *covers ears*

Pinkie pie : CUZ' FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody : *goes deaf* is everybody OK ?

Me : What ? I can't hear you !

Rarity : What was that dear ? I can't hear you ! I can't even hear my self !

Rainbow : Why are you guys lip syncing ? What the hell !? I can't hear myself !!!

Everybody : *Goes nuts*

Pinkie Pie : Oooops....*Walks away like nothing happened*

Everybody : PINKIE !!!!!!!