Just Fainted

Me : Hiya ! The last thing that happened was that Shy fainted. Yup. So let's start it again there. But before we start. I will make an ANOUNCEMENT ! I.HAVE.A.NEW.BOOK !!! yippie ! I made it a few days ago.... Remember the one I told you about. Yup. The one that they get chosen to be spies. Yippe ! So check that book out ! Oh and yeah. Be prepared on the part where they use foul language. *Shrugs*

Pinkie Pie's POV -

OH MY F*CKING CELESTIA !!!

FLUTTERSHY FAINTED !!!

WHAT THE F*CKING HELL !!!

"AAAAAHHHHH !!! GUYS !!! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO !?!? IS SHE GONNA DIE !?!?" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"Lightning said it wasn't a drug !!! You big f*cking liar !!!" Rainbow said.

We all gave Rainbow a weird out face.

"What ?"

"Why would you blame her ?" I said.

"She lied ! She said it wasn't a F*cking drug !" Rainbow said as she went crazy.

"Wait a minute. I should be blaming u !" She said as she point at me.

"What !? Why !?" I said.

"You force her to buy that candy drug you trade for her expensive chocolates !!!!" Rainbow said as she started struggling me.

"Hey ! Rainbow stop that ! Pinkie's your friend !" Twilight said as she tried to stop Rainbow from struggling me.

"P-please stop !!!" I shouted

Then she looked at me with a shocked face and finally stopped.

Rainbow gasped.

"I-Im so sorry ! I-I just l-lost control of myself..." She said.

I looked at Rarity and Applejack. Rarity just covered her mouth in shock while Applejack has her eyes widened.

"Sorry Pinkie. I'll just scold you in a kind way like Fluttershy. Why did you trade Lightning Dust candy drugs ?" Rainbow said calmly.

"What ? Drugs !? Now your blaming Pinkie that she trades drugs !?!? Your Pinkie's friend for Pete's sake !" Twilight said, standing up for me

"SHE TRADES DRUG TWILIGHT !!! SHE- I'll tell you in a calmer way. She trade drugs to Lightning for Lightning's chocolate. Lightning didn't eat it until me and Shy visited her and Fluttershy ate the drugs. So Pinkie's the one who made the problem first." Rainbow said.

Our friends gasped.

"P-Pinkie ? Is this true ?" Our other friends said.

"Um...K-Kind of..." I said with guilt.