A/N : The Parent's Name and Description

Um...Yeah, Hi !

So, This Chapter is gonna be about Fluttershy's Mom and Dad. There names and Description.

Fluttershy's Mom -

Name - Pink Lilly.

Nickname - Lilly

Appearance - Light Yellow mane and Tail. Light Pink Coat. Sky Blue Eyes. Wears a Pink Flower on her right head.

Description - Shy, Protective,Caring, Loves Nature, ???, ??? Loves her Family, Smart, Likes Gymnastics. Creative

Cutie Mark : A Glowing Pink Flower.

Me : Some of you are probably wondering why it has a question mark. You'll find that description in the sequel. Don't even think about searching for the sequel cuz' I still didn't Publish it. I'm gonna finish this book before adding the sequel. Now for Fluttershy's Dad.

Fluttershy's Dad -

Name -  Midnight Sky

Nickname - Night

Appearance - Teal colored mane and tail with Black streaks of Mane. Dark Blue coat. Yellow eyes.

Description - Fast, Leader, Funny, Responsible, Evil sometimes, Loves his Family, Smart but not in naming things,

Cutie Mark - A crescent moon with a dark blue sky

Me : There ! So sorry I didn't add the Age. I don't know what to write and what is Fluttershy's real age ?

I remember in an episode, They were talking,then this happened :

Pinkie Pie : Don't worry, Fluttershy ! Auntie Pinkie Pie, gets it all under controlled ! *Pats Fluttershy's head*

Fluttershy : *Frowns a bit* I'm older than you.

Me : It proves that Pinkie was younger. I was really expecting that Pinkie was young since she's acting childish all the time. But I still don't know they're exact age.

You see, When they were younger, Shown in The episode "The Cutie Mark Chronicles", I saw that Fluttershy was the most tallest of them all. And Rainbow and Fluttershy was in the same school. So maybe Rainbow and Fluttershy has the same age.

Applejack looks also young.

Twilight and Rarity does too.

So this is what I thought

Oldest

1st
Rainbow, Fluttershy and Rarity.

I think that there oldest cause Rainbow and Fluttershy was already studying at a school. Rarity, cause, she was just a filly and she already knows how to make a dress and she is already at a school.

2nd
Twilight Sparkle

Because she was still starting an entrance exam in order to enter the school.

3rd
Applejack

Because in The Cutie Mark Chronicles episode she looked young and still didn't went to school.

4th
Pinkie Pie

She acts childish and she also looked young.

Youngest

I still don't know they're exact age.

This are my only opinion on their age.

Until next time ! Bye !