A/N : Another 2 Book !

Hiya, Readers ! I made this chapter to discuss about another story.

I have published a story !

Yay !

It's about Fluttershy's incredible talent. The Stare.

It will be a letter story.

In the story, Princess Celestia wrote the Letter, Saying that Fluttershy and her were close friends when Princess Celestial and Princess Luna are fillies.

Yes they were BFF with Fluttershy when they were kids.

Celestia and Luna always come to visit Fluttershy and play with the animals there.

But when they grew up they need to take on a new life.

They leave their childhood in their memories.

When time went on Fluttershy become old and someday will...you know what that means...yes, one day she will.....die.

When Celestia find out about this she started to feel guilty for leaving her childhood friend for Living in Royalty and she couldn't find any spellbook to turn back time. She tried everything but it didn't work....but she could be there for her friend in her final days....

That's it. I'm cutting the story there. To find the full story look at my profile and read "Origin of The Stare".

For the other story. It will be.....A Flutterdash Story !

Yay ! But...sorry its gonna be a friendship shipping.

In this story they will be picked and become....Super Spy Agents !

Yeah ! You read it ! They will be Super Spy Agents !

The only problem is...I can't find a Coverbook that matches the title. 😣😞

If anyone can make a cover book for me or found it , please send it to me.

I'll give a shout out to your book and vote.

And also they are human in the book.

This will end the this chapter

Bye ! 😀