Ask Her Out

Me:This Chapter will probably be...um...*quietly*short. *Hides in a corner*Please don't be angry at me...anyway,Hope you like it...

Dash's POV -

So,yeah,I'm gonna look for Fluttershy to Ask her out.I'm kind of getting tired of flying. I'll just walk. Then, I saw a pony selling some Daring Do books. I wouldn't buy any of it cause it was an old edition book, I already have one of does. It kinda Reminds me of when I accidentally trade Fluttershy away, Then when I knew what I just did, I Told it wasn't a fair trade and they cancelled the trade. I could never trade her away.

Me: That episode was Trade Ya Season 4 episode 22.

Then, I bumped into somepony. Just the pony who I was looking for.

"O-oh my, I'm so so sorry ! I-i didn't mean to be in your way. Oh how clumsy I am ! Can you Fo-" Fluttershy said.

"Fluttershy!" I said

"Rainbow?" She said.

"I'm sorry !" We both said

"No, I'm sorry !" We both said

"I was looking for you !"We both said

"You were?" We both said

"Why are we saying the same thing?" We bought said

"Stop it !" We both said

We then blinked, we started laughing and blushing.

"So...you were looking for...me?"She said as she blushed.

"Yeah ! And I was gonna say if you could..."I said as I blushed while rubbing my back.

"If...I could, what?" She said quietly.

"...Go out with me?" I said as I blushed.

Fluttershy's POV -

"Go out with me?"Was the question that was echoing in my mind. D-dashie wants me to go o-out with her?

"O-oh my...I-i...I..." I said

Rainbow sighed.

"I know...probably not..." Rainbow said sadly

"Yes,Rainbow!" I said as I blushed madly.

Dash's POV -

When I heard her say Yes. My heart was like gonna explode like Fireworks! I smiled widely.

"You will?"I said Happily

"I...will" She said as she blushed a bit

"WOOHOOO!!!" I shouted happily.

I WAS SO HAPPY.

"See you near the cliff at 8:00!" I said as I flew away happily to my cloud home.