...Dad ?...

Fluttershy's POV -

Being with those Strangers weren't that bad...Well...Except All those Questions they're asking. It's kinda annoying.

There was one question I didn't answer and did not understand.

"How did you change your mane in seconds ?"

"But I didn't change my mane" I said.

Then I bumped into somepony. I was looking on the ground.

"I'm very sorry..." I said as I was looking down.

"It's Okay..." The pony said.

I looked forward to see the pony walking away. Then I thought he was Familiar.

"Dad ?..." I said but he didn't hear me Because he was too far away.

I Flew to him.

"Daddy ? Daddy ! Dad !" I shouted.

Then, he turn to me. It was dad.

"Dad ! It's really you !" I said as I hugged him

"..." He was speechless.

"Dad ? Are you okay ? Do you remember me ?" I said.

"..."

Still not saying anything.

"Um...Dad, I'm-" I was interrupted.

"Aaaww ! You just got pranked, Fluttershy ! You thought i'll forget ya, huh ?" He said.

"Oh, Dad ! You still got the Pranking Skills !" I said.

We both laughed as we went to his house.

He made tea.

"So, What's been lately ?" He said as he poured some tea for me.

"Oh ! You know, This and that and those." I said.

"Mm-hm." He said as he drank tea.

"I just humiliated the ponies who bullied me when I was a filly !" I said.

"Really ? Guess that News was True." He said.

I drank the tea.

"What do you mean "News ?" I questioned.

"Oh, you just got in The News Center Channel." Hes said.

Then I spit the tea.

" I just got in The News Center Channel !?" I said.

"Pretty much ! I'm guessing a lot of ponies is talking about it Lately and they even Titled it " The Boss " " He said as he wash the glasses we drank.

"Hm...Does that mean I'm gonna be mobbed by ponies Again !?!?" I said.

"What do you mean again ? Did you got mobbed by strangers before ?" He said as he sat on the sofa with me.

"Pretty much. They asked me a whole of bunch of questions...It's annoying." I said as I frowned.

"Did you get to answer them ?" He said.

"Well, I did answer them but I didn't get to answer the last one. I don't know what to answer..." I said.

"What's the question ?" He said.

"Er...What was it ?...Oh right ! "How did you change your mane in seconds ?" Is said.

"Well, That's easy" He said.

"But, I didn't actually change it ! What does it look like ?" I said.

"Like mine. But not the main color of the mane. Mines is Teal, while yours is Pink." He said.

"Wait !!! MY MANE TURN INTO A SHORT ONE !?!?" I shouted as I got up from the sofa.

"No. Calm Down. What I'm saying is that you got some black streak of mane. Get it ?" He said.

"Oh. That's fine with me." I said as I sat down again.

"Hey...So, about the News thing. You really made them dress that Ballerina Suit and made them dance." He said as we both laugh.

"Yeah. I really didn't mean to use The Stare at them...I guess I lose my Control on it..." I said as I sigh.

"Well, It couldn't get any funnier than that." He said as we both laugh.

We ate Dinner.

"You can sleep in your old room. Don't worry, I just cleaned it." He said as we both went into our rooms.

I went to bed.

"Hm...I wonder what Tomorrow will be..." I said as I closed the lamp and slept.

Me : *Sigh* Is it short ? cuz' It has  620 Words. Anyways, Bye! Hope you all like it.