Escape

Me : So Sorry for not updating lately. * Sighs * The title is kind of lame, is it ? Anyways back to the story.

Dash's POV -

She said If she knows me. Why would she say that ?

" Of course you know me ! I'm your Best Friend since we were Fillies !!!" I said.

Then our other friends walked in. Pinkie gasped as she saw Fluttershy.

"FLUTTERSHY!!!" Pinkie shouted as she Hugged Fluttershy very tightly as she squee.

"P-please...l-let me g-go...I-I-I can't b-breath !" Fluttershy said as she tried to shove Pinkie away.

"So sorry Fluttershy. I thought we'll lose you !" Pinkie said.

"Oh,sweetie. You made as all worried !" Rarity said.

"We all are sure glad that your okay, sugarcube. " Applejack said.

"U-um...so s-sorry to m-making you worry...for...me ?" She said.

"Fluttershy ! What is my name ?" I asked her.

"U-um...I-I don't kn-know...I just met y-you all...r-right ?" She asked confused.

We all gasped. We started to tear up.

"W-what do you mean,j-just met ?" Pinkie said as her mane turned straight again.

"My name is RAINBOW DASH! I'm your BEST FRIEND since we were FILLIES ! And most importantly I'm your MAREFRIEND ! And this is your BEST FRIENDS ! This is PINKIE PIE ! TWILIGHT SPARKLE ! RARITY ! and APPLEJACK ! DO YOU know NOW !?" I said.

"U-um...I Dont know..." She said.

And it irked me the most.

"Stop fooling around Fluttershy ! Stop joking ! " I said.

"um...I do l-like joking around b-but I'm not j-joking around today...especially when i-i'm confused..." She said.

My eyes twitched twice. Then we started crying.

"U-um...P-please...D-dont cry...I-I'm s-sorry for making you cry...What ever I did...." Fluttershy said.

"Hey...Wait a minute guys...How did Fluttershy got an accident ?" Applejack said.

"Y-yeah ?" Pinkie said.

"Hm...Flight Training...Fluttershy alone...Buying snacks...Sonic Rainboom With a light pink color...A crater..." Twilight said.

Now I realized WHAT happened.

"F-Fluttershy did a Sonic Rainboom ?" I said suprisingly.

"How in Equestria did Fluttershy do That ?" Rarity said.

"W-what ? A-a-a Sonic -R-Rainboom ?" Fluttershy said.

"Huh ? You just did a Sonic Rainboom." Applejack said.

"H-how could I do that ?...Are you lying ?" Fluttershy said with a slight smile.

"No, I'm NOT lying." Applejack said.

Fluttershy giggled.

"That's a nice lie but...I still don't believe you" She said.

"A nice Lie ???" I said.

Why would Fluttershy say "Nice Lie" ?

"But still...I gotta go." Fluttershy said as she got up.

"B-but you're hoof is sprained." Pinkie said confused

"O-oh...I-ill just try t-to f-fly" She said as she used her wings.

She was going to the door when I stopped her.

"Fluttershy. You should stay here in the hospital you just come from an accident." I said concerned.

"O-oh...no n-need to.." She said as she continued to try to go outside.

Wow. She was just like me when I ended up in the hospital when I got from a flying accident. She wanted to home. But when Twilight gave me a Daring Do book, I read it and I liked it a lot.

"Would you let me go outside!?" She said sternly.

"No. You need to stay here" I said.

She started to frown at me.

"Oh ! You want this the Hard way ? Then lets do it the Hard Way !" She said as she frowned.

"What ?" I said.

She Pushed me and she flew away. We all gasped.

I Did NOT knew that was coming. I heard her giggling. Then the Doctors Arrive. Doctor Hooves saw me on the ground. Then he looked at the bed to see Fluttershy gone.

"Um... Where is our Patient ?" He said.

"She went away !!!" Pinkie said.

"What ? How could that happen ? Her hoof is sprained! and her right wing was in no condition To fly !" He said.

"Then how did she Fly !?" Rarity said.

"I didn't knew Fluttershy was that tough." Doctor Hooves said.

We all nodded in agreement.

"We need to Find her !" I said to them

"Yes, you must and you must bring her to me in order to heal her" He said.

We all went outside to search for Fluttershy.

How did she even Escape From The Nurse,Doctor And the guards ?

Somethings not right....