I Still Love You

I walk down the street of New York City. It's such a wonderful night I decide to grab some biggest and grid from McDonald's and take a walk.

The only reason I'm eating McDonald's is because it's the only thing I can afford.

I talk to some friend who have jobs up and down the street by my apartment.

I'm never this bored after work.

I would usually have a job or classes on a night like tonight but.... Ya.

I aimlessly walk around the street talking to people here and there but most people have places to be.

I walk into a jewelry store where one of my friends is working.

" hi Caroline" I say a little depressed.

" hey Selena! Haven't seen you in a while" she says surprised at my arrival.

" ya I've been somewhat busy" I say.

" with what?" She asks.

" long story, too long to tell."

" oh" she laughs.

" anyways I was bored out of my mind for the first time in like forever so I thought I would come and say hi" I say.

" oh so in your last choice" she laughs.

Just then about five costumers walk in the door.

" I should go" she says.
She turns away and helps the other costumers.

I don't leave though. I look at almost every piece of jewelry in to store it's all so beautiful.
My eyes are drawn to a gorgeous ring.
It's silver with a few tiny diamonds surrounding a bigger one shaped like a heart.
It reminds me of my locket.

" hey" I hear a voice, it Caroline.

" if you need something to do why don't you go to the Parizio staff party" she suggests"

" there's a staff party?" I ask.

Was I not invited?

" no I mean a lot of the people that work there are throwing a party and inviting a lot of people from the hotel.
The kitchen is catering" she wiggles her eyebrows at me.

" well" I say.
" you know how I love free food but I have no doubt Annie will be there, and her and I are in a tuff spot" I say.

" who cares" she says.

I don't even want to argue with her and try and convince her it's a bad idea.

" ok" I say. Tiring away from her.

" it was nice seeing you" she laughs and moves in to another costumer.

I walk down a few blocks to where the party is being held. It's not too far from the hotel and I heard tonight the maids are performing a song called " stand by you" from Rachel platen. Annie has a solo in the number.

Why am I not in the song?

Why did I originally decide not to go to the party?

Because I don't find going to parties and singing and dancing around a bunch half drunk half annoying come workers fun!

Ok their not always drink but sometimes they are and it's annoying to see the people that I once respected and liked act like idiots.

I am always invited to parties, I just never decide to go.
I've always been busy and the ounces that u have been able to go to I haven't had the best time at.

But I have nothing better to do.

I walk in the party nervous key when I am greeted by Justin and his girlfriend.

I talk with them for a few minutes before moving on.

I make some small talk with some of the other maids but they soon all disappear to get ready for the show and I'm standing there alone.

I grab a drink from the kitchen and wait around for something to happen and then finally it does.

My phone rings and it's an unknown number. The show starts and since i don't really want to see Annie I just answer the call.

" hello?"
" Selena?" The voice asks.
" who is this?"
" Christopher"
" Christopher?" I ask in exitment.
" how did you get this number?" I ask.
" Annie gave it to me" he says.
I look over to Annie on the small stage they have set up.
" she did?"I ask.
" ya she's the red head with nice legs" he says. I'm supposed that actually came out of his mouth.
" look you shouldn't be calling me" I state.
" I know I know but I needed to tell you something"
He pauses for a long time until finally speaking up again.
" I still love you"