The Perfect Night

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I was kind of busy/ got bored of this app for a while. I think I'll be updating a lot more now!!

----------------$$$

He takes me to his nice black car, it almost looks like a limousine!

He walks over to the passenger side and opens my door and closes it behind me.

He walks around the car is his black jeans, gray hoodie, and tennis shoes and comes back around to the drivers seat in a sharp tuxedo.
I can't believe this is happening!
He dressed like a regular guy and ditched some rich guy party just to hang out with me.

" wha... How.... How'd you do that?" I ask him.

He smiles and blushes when I say that. It's so cute! He's like a little boy who smiles when a girl talks to him.

" so what are we gonna do" I smile.

" well yesterday you showed me your life in New York City, now I'm going to show you mine." He turns is keys and we drive off.

After a few minutes we reach the Parizio hotel, it looks beautiful at night. I've never been there at night when the lights are sparkling, it's filled with rich people in dresses and suits, it's lovely.

Chris gets out of the car walks around to the other side and opens my door for me.

I smile at him and he offers me a hand.

He makes me feel like a princess.

I hold his hand and take it all in.

It's so beautiful, I look at all the people with their hair and shoes and clothes.... Then I look down at myself.

" are we going in?" I ask panicked.

" yes"

" I can't go in like this?!" I left my jacket at the party so all I am in is jeans and a blue tank top. My hair a makeup looks nice but my outfit will never pass!!

Everyone is in designer outfits and stilettos with jewelry and million dollar bags.

" I thought you might say that" he says walking to his trunk. He opens it up and pulls out a long black bag with a hanger attached to it with a pair of black heels.

" you didn't!" I exclaim embracing him in a nice long hug. " how did you know what size I am for my dress and shoes.

" I asked Annie, I wanted to suprise you.

I look at him in those sparkly mysterious blue eyes with his perfect brown hair with his prefect hair swoop and his perfect chizzled chin and perfect kissable lips...... He's PERFECT!!!!

" come on lets get inside" he throws his keys to the valet and we run up the steps together.

He hands me the dress and heels and jewelry and closes the bathroom door behind me waiting patiently outside.

I unzip the bag and see the stunning soft pink dress! It has a sweetheart neckline with a fitted waist and then poofs out like a ballgown. I put it on and it fits perfectly. Next I put on white sparkly heels.

" how is it?" Chris asks from the other side.

" I could use a little help zipping it up" I unlock the door and let him in.

He zips up the dress and turns me around.

" wow, you look"

He can't finish his sentence." What, I look what?" I ask curious.