Lets Be Honest

I spend the night at Annie's house that night and we stay up late running through scenarios about how tomorrow's gonna go.
We talk about what I'll say to his parents, what I'll talk to Chris about and how to pull all his crazy mess together.
We're up until about 1 a.m.

I am awaken at 7:00 in the morning to Annie with a try of orange Juice, toast, eggs, bacon, and a fruit bowl.

" oh my gosh!" I explain at this beautiful sight.

" it's for you!" She says giving me the tray.

" why?" I ask.

" today's a big day" she says.

" thank you" I say smiling sweetly at her.

While I eat she runs through what I will say to Chris a few more times and then we're out the door.

We enter the maid room and everyone crowd Annie wondering what happened to her last night.
She gives me a wink and I walk away to get ready.

I grab the maid cart and get ready to go to clean all my rooms when I'm stopped by Annie.

" no!" She yells.
" we agreed that head gonna handle your jobs today so that you could talk to Christopher!" She yells.
" now stop trying to avoid it" she says grabbing my cart and walking away.

I ride the elevator up to the top floor and walk up to Christopher's door with a handful of towels just in case his dad opens the door, which he does.
" hello sir I have some fresh towels for you" I smile trying to hide my nervousness.

" thank you so much" he says motioning me in.

I look around for Christopher and see him standing outside staring out into the city.

" his father walks into a room and shuts the door behind him. I drop the towels and run to Chris.

" Chris!" I yell wrapping my arms around him.

" Selena" he smiles at me tiring around and embracing me in a hug.

He looks out for his dad and honestly I'm a little disappointed.

" are you trying to hide me from your dad?" I ask.

" no, I actually told him about us this morning" he confesses. My jaw drops when he tells me that.

" before you knew I would say yes?"

" oh come on I knew you were gonna say yes I mean come on, I'm Christopher Marcus!" He jokes.

" ya and your also annoying" I say giving him a playful shove.

He looks over inside again.

" how did you come in?" He asks.

" your father let me in. I told him I had towels to give him because I didn't want to tell him anything until I knew what the situation was like but now I know and I'm happy with it" I hug him.

He still looks over inside to see if his dad is there.

" wait..." I realize.
" if you told your dad about is then why didn't he try to sue me when I walked inside?" I ask.

" he doesn't know who you are, all I old him is that I'm in love with a poor maid"

" hey!" I laugh.

" come on" he says.
He grands my hand firmly and walks me inside and knocks in the bedroom door.

" Chris"

" I need to be honest with him" he says nervously.

I try to run but Christopher has my hand in a tight grip.