Ready

Jada and Larry filled her bed room with laughter as they sat on the floor with wine. It was after midnight and no kids around. They used that time to pick up where they left off with their relationship.

L: So, how did shopping go with you friends. (take sip)

J: Mm. Well, it went great at first ya know with us hanging out and all. But then it went left. (pours more wine)

L: What happen?

J: (shakes head) I almost don't want to tell you...

L: Baby, we at the point in our relationship where there's no lies. Don't hold back from me tell me what happened.

J: Okay...well, when I told my friend Keri about our date the other week she flips out because she is a expensive hoe.

Larry almost choked on his wine making Jada laugh at him. He tried to get himself together as she continued to talk.

J: Ha, no its just that ya know...Ugh Keri is just one of those girls that, always thinks that a man should wine and dine her all the time and spend money on lavish gifts and shit like tsk! Please. But anyway she was pretty much judging you for taking me to the movies and to eat Chinese for our first date.

L: Wow, that's fucked up.

J: Yea I know. I mean, what's the point of being in love if you cant enjoy the little things...

Larry took the last few sips of his wine from his glass as Jada grabbed his chin, facing him to her. He swallowed what was left and looked back into her eyes. "Larry I don't care what anyone thinks of you. I don't care what you have or how much money you have. YOU make me happy. Okay?" Larry nodded his head in response. "Yea. Okii." She leaned in and kissed him deeply. He slid his hand up her thigh as he continued to devour her lips.

On cue she jumped into his lap knocking him against the foot board of the bed. He was caught off guard for a second and stopped kissing her. She didn't notice his nerves building up but she took the time to slip out of her tank top revealing her bare breast. Larry looked like he'd wanted to fall out. His eyes widened and he felt the need to look away. Jada rolled her eyes playfully and cupped her hands under his chin, pulling his face to her.

J: Larry, it's okay to look. You're my boyfriend. All this, is yours.

L: ...I'm sorry, I just...haven't done this in a while.

J: It's okay. I haven't either. Lets experiment together.

She leaned down to take his lips with hers. He just went with the flow and did what felt right to him. Wrapping his arms around her back he flipped her over onto the floor so that he was on top between her legs. He gnawed at her neck making moans escape her lips. He continued down the length of her body appreciating her curves. He forcefully pulled off her panties and pulled her legs open with no hesitation.

The beast was raging.

And he wanted out.

Jada couldn't catch her breath as Larry's lips met hers. Her legs quivered from the sensation of him showing her what that mouf do. Before making her spill her juices he stopped and flipped her over on her stomach. He slid his hands under her and lifted her ass up high enough to him, deepening her arch and entering inside her for the first time. When she felt him inside she gasped and bit her lip at his length.

Then to her surprise he grabbed her wrist and pinned them above her head as he deep stroked. Her ass bounced with every pump he delivered to her. 

The only sounds to be heard, was her screams of Passion...Pain...and Pleasure.