These Arms of Mine

Larry POV

The sunlight hit my face, forcing me to wake up. I rolled over tangled up in the sheets as I groaned into the pillow. Rolling back onto my back I fluttered my eyes open and rubbed my face. Once I realized where I was I sat up and looked around. The bed was not mine, and I was happy. I threw my head back and laughed to myself. I cant believe what I did las- non. What we did last night. Me and Jada. Hmm. Me and my Jada. When her name crossed my mind I removed the sheets from my naked body and put my boxers on.

Larry made his way down stairs yawning and rubbing his hands together. The homey aroma of breakfast foods filled his nostrils. "Mmm" he hummed in satisfaction. Walking across the living room he couldn't help but notice how clean and straight the place was. He shrugged it off once he got into the kitchen and saw his Queen at the stove.

"Good morning mami. " he said as he proceeded to wrap his arms around her waist. He pushed up the shirt she had on a little to give a squeeze to her side. She squealed in excitement as the sensation shot up her body. "Larry stop! I'm trying to cook." she said as she simultaneously tried to fight him off and turn down the stove. "Come to me for a second." he pleaded. She told him okay and flipped the rest of the pancakes onto the pile of flap jacks. The shirt she was wearing was Larry's white button up shirt he wears for work, and he could see that she was wearing it well.

She walked to him slowly as he led her backwards into the living room onto the couch. He sat down as she climbed onto his lap, never breaking their gaze. She wrapped her arms around him as he groped her ass under the shirt. They teased each other badly rubbing their faces together before surrendering to the fate of a passionate kiss. When they stopped Larry took the time to stare once more into her eyes. "What are you staring at Mr. Bourgeois?" she asked as she caressed his cheek. He bit his bottom lip and responded, "My everything."

Within the next hour they shared a huge breakfast of pancakes, eggs, bacon, and fruit. Of course those two love birds cant keep their hands off one another, which is why the fruit ended up in places other than their plates. The time later approached for the kiddos to return. Jaylen came from the neighbors' house and Larry got Tanya to drop Lilo off at Jada's place. All four of them spent the day together at the house. They watched family friendly movies, played hide and seek and other games outside, as well as bake cookies and eat sweets inside. By the end of the night the happy family bonding had come to an end when Jada took Larry and Lilo back home. Upon arriving Jada helped Larry get his stuff out the car while he held a sleeping Lilo in his arms.

Jada unlocked the door to his apartment letting him inside first. She flicked on enough lights so he could see to get to her room.

J: You got it?

L: Yea I got it.

He layed her down on her bed and removed her jacket. She didn't stir at all as he pulled it from under her and covered her up with her blanket. Jada stood in the doorway of Lilo's room watching Larry tuck his princess in. She smiled and placed her hand on her chest as if her heart was literally warming from the scene. He knelt down at her bedside as he dimmed her lamp. He rubbed her head with one hand while the other massaged her back as it rose up and down from her steady breathing. Then what he did next Jada didn't expect. He began to sing to her.

L: You are my sunshine...my only sunshine. You make me happy, when skies are grey...You never know dear, how much I love you...please don't take...my Lilo...away.

At the end he placed a kiss on her forehead and snuggled her face. He rose up and proceeded to walk out but caught sight of Jada with a tear running down her face. He smiled lightly and led her out of Lilo's room.

They stood out front of his apartment building. He looked down at her grabbing her hand. A smile showed up on her face but immediately vanished from the thoughts on her mind. Larry could tell something was up and he was hopping it wasn't going to be something to ruin their weekend together.

L: What is it babe?

J: ..Nothing, I j-

L: Non don't tell me nothing. I tell you don't hide anything from me remember?

J: Yea...I remember. But really I'm fine I just. Didn't want our night to end, ya know.

L: Yea I know. I love you so much.

J: I love you too.

L: But hey I been thinking about something.

J: (smile) Oh what is it?

L: I been thinking that I want to own my own dance studio. Ya know like be my own boss. I'm pretty sure I gonna get fired from my waiter job now, so I just want something else to look forward to. And besides, I didn't get to live my dream with my brother like I wanted to because Lilo was born. But don't get me wrong I love my baby its just, her mother wasn't going to take good care of her anyway, and she dumped Lilo on me out of no where. So the only time I get to dance is, when no ones around or its just me and Lilo at home. 

J: Wow Larry, that's a really big idea. Has it always been a dream of yours to own a studio?

L: Yes, well more or less me and my Twin's dream but his life is just picking up. He's getting movie roles and he's just so popular and its always been like that. I'm not jealous of my brother, I just...I just wish I had my chance too. But I cant do all that travel and raise my daughter too. So I just went with my second talent, and that's food.

The sound of Larry's story broke Jada's heart. He's told her about his life before but now she knew how deep the problem really ran.

J: Larry, I'm so sorry. You know what maybe we could...I don't know, start some sort of fund to help you save money up for it.

L: Non. That wont happen its just a dream. Its always been a dream, and it will stay a dream.

J: Larry come on baby don't say that.

L: No its oki. But hey, I do know what is a dream but will be reality.

J: What is that?

L: You, me and the kids living together as a family. Happy, some day soon.

J: (smile) Yea. We will.

Jada gave Larry a tight hug and a kiss before she walked off to her car. He watched her as she pulled off then headed back upstairs smiling.