Five

I woke up the next morning and Odell was stretched across my bed and I was asleep in his lap . Tzar and Coco were curled up on the floor beside the bed , I sat up quietly so I wouldn't disturb Odell and looked at my phone it was 5:00 am but it was Saturday I don't remember yesterday being Friday but whatever. I climbed out of my bed and walked into the bathroom my hair was all over the place and my eyes were blood shot red. I washed my face & brushed my teeth and then I got in the shower I let the water fall over my body and I silently cried i want the pain to go away I don't wanna hurt anymore I want to smile and mean it. I washed my hair and my body and stepped out of the shower I poked my head out of the door looked at the clock and it was coming up on 6:30 Odell was still sleeping I tiptoed to my closet and looked for something to wear I guess maybe we should spend some time today because last night was a bit much for no explanation. I stepped in the closet and got dressed

When I walked back out Odell was waking up he looked over at me and smiled I felt the butterflies twist and turn in my stomach and my heart rate went up I smiled back and him and walked into the bathroom to do my make up I heard him shuffle in the...

When I walked back out Odell was waking up he looked over at me and smiled I felt the butterflies twist and turn in my stomach and my heart rate went up I smiled back and him and walked into the bathroom to do my make up I heard him shuffle in the covers and then be popped his head in the bathroom.

" You always wake up at 6 am and get cute or you got somewhere you need to be ?"

I laughed at him and looked at him through the mirror and smiled

" We have something to do I'm an early riser you can sleep more I'll wait around for you I'll find something to do."

" Well let me just go and get myself together and then I'll meet you back here in like an hour and a half ? Sound good"

I nodded my head and winked my eye

" I'll see you in a little bit Dellie" he smiled and kissed my shoulder I bit my lip and smiled

" Tzar lets go ! So bye to Coco you'll see her later."

I laughed and watched Coco and Tzar separate they looked so sad it was cute Coco ran over to the bathroom door and jumped up on the toilet and looked at me

" Mommy's fine I promise it was just a rough night but Odell was here and Tzar was here we are okay Co I promise."

I wanted this to be the start of something new maybe a friendship maybe more. But i wanted to start doing things that would make me feel better and that probably meant making some changes in my life. I picked up my phone so I could face time Mel, she answered on the third ring.

" Good Morning LaneyBug, you look gorgeous as usual to what do I owe this pleasure? Twice in one week that quiet a treat. you like how I rhymed there?"

" Lol Hey Mel, and yeah you got bars now you trying to become a rapper? So i have a few things that I want to talk to you about, I am going to call the family lawyer today I am ready for them to release my parents money to me now I want to pay some student loans, and I want to leave one of my jobs so that I can have some sort of social life. There's a guy next door and last night he helped me through one of my nightmares I think I may be developing a small little attraction to him but no big deal so please don't make it one. Lastly spring break is coming up soon and i know you and mike want me to come and see you , so maybe I can spend my spring break in New York ?"