Chapter 7

Chapter 7:
Love and Pure Bliss

The door slammed open, emitting a loud thud that echoed through the hallway. Iwaizumi closed the door behind him as he pinned Oikawa against the wall, smiling devilishly at him.

He leaned closer to him, his lips almost touching Oikawa's ear. "What do you say, love? Shall we get this started?" Iwaizumi teased in a gentle manner, as he tried to sound sexy - an attempt in which he undeniably succeeded.

Oikawa swallowed the lump forming in his throat, as his body started to sweat uncontrollably. He could fill a bucket in a jiffy with the amount of saline fluid he released. "P-Please," he hissed, trying his best to sound composed and relaxed but his voice failed him.

Iwaizumi chuckled faintly, as he snuggled Oikawa's earlobes with his nose. Iwaizumi felt Oikawa quiver a little bit, and he seemed to enjoy this tense facade his best friend was putting up; he gently bit his earlobes and started to whisper sweet nothings to him.

It wasn't long before Iwaziumi planted soft and tingling kisses on Oikawa's neck, knowing it was the weakest part of Oikawa's body, making him moan and bite his lower lip, almost losing his sanity with what Iwaizumi is doing.

"Do you want this, Oi?" Iwaizumi joshed, slightly licking Oikawa's neck, making him bolt up a bit.

"Y-Yes, Iwa-chan, please." Oikawa was almost losing his breath as his eyes fluttered to a close, his heart rate was getting out of hand, and he could almost tell that it's trying to jump out of his chest.

Iwaizumi let go of Oikawa's wrists, which were a tad sore and Oikawa knew that there would be an imprint of Iwa's hand on them, due to his tight grip.

Iwaizumi wrapped his arms around Oikawa's waist, pulling him closer, and pressing their bodies tighter, as he sealed their lips with a deep and passionate kiss.

Oikawa's hands wandered around Iwaizumi's body. He tugged the hem of his shirt lightly and started undressing his lover. His hands explored Iwaizumi's bare upper body, finding his arms and started caressing them, enjoying Iwaizumi's well-toned triceps and biceps.

The two of them parted for air. They looked at each other while catching their breaths and smiled.

Oikawa loved the way the moonlight coming through the window caught Iwaizumi's eyes, making him all the more attractive. To say that he was captivated by the boy in front of him would be an understatement.

Iwaizumi cupped Oikawa's face one more time as he bit his lips hard, causing the latter to wince in pain and Iwaizumi couldn't help but chuckle at his expense.

"You hurt me, Iwa-chan."

"I didn't..." Iwaizumi was quick to retort, "...not yet." He flashed a meaningful smile, and Oikawa knew what he meant by 'not yet'.

Iwaizumi sealed their lips with a kiss one more time, and this time, his tongue explored inside Oikawa's mouth. Iwaizumi slowly reached for the back of his thighs and picked him up gently, carrying him in bridal style.

He slammed Oikawa onto the bed and towered over him, flashing another devilish grin, as his hands gripped the neckline of Oikawa's sleeveless shirt, ripping the whole of it in a split second.

"This is my favorite shirt, Iwa-chan!" Oikawa pursed his lips in sheer disappointment.

Iwaizumi stooped down, his face leveling Oikawa's. "I'll buy you another one," he hissed, as his lips found their way to Oikawa's collar bone. He started to nibble at it, eliciting a moan from the boy underneath him.