Acknowledgements

Acknowledgements

Please take time to read everything. There are announcements at the end.

I would like to express my sincerest gratitude to the readers who saw me through this fan-fiction; to all those who provided support, talked things over, read, voted, and offered comments, thank you.

Thank you guys for hearing me out when a random stranger occasionally stumbled upon your inbox and asked you to read her work. That's how I started and that's how I got most of you here.

This book has ended and I want to apologize to you guys as well if I have disappointed you in any way with how it ended. Sorry if wasn't the ending that you wanted, but I would like to tell you guys that I had no regrets for writing it that way haha! I seriously think it was the best way to close this one out.

I thought of that for days and weeks and I figured out that my IwaOi fanfic should end that way. I have read a couple of IwaOi fanfics here and they all end happily so I just want to give you a new ending. Haha!

To ErensHeichou, my editor. Words are not enough to thank you because you have done so much for me. A part of this fanfic's success is because of you. She's one of the most beautiful human being here on Earth, because who would want to help a stranger you randomly met online, right? I probably wouldn't, but she did. She offered to edit my stuff for me because I didn't have time to do so and I'm not really good with grammars and the like. My first language isn't english. I know many words in the english language but I'm not that good at putting my thoughts into words. She tweaked and corrected the errors in every chapter from start to finish. You deserve all the good things in life! God Bless you always!

To my readers, guys thank you very very much! Thank you for all the kind feedbacks you gave me and for always giving me inspiration. I can mention some of the people here who made me smile in every chapter because of their funny and witty comments: screwmehajime, pillara, black_sapphire_, PandaChipo, fishstix, AthenaTheFujoshi, angryblueberry, Fangirls_4ever, ladybooksmith, littlemisspotato_, _creepweirdo_, supergirl_0313, Trash_Like_Me, Yukinky, meenamustaches, and the list goes on! To those people I forgot to mention, take a bow, you deserve my gratitude as well.

To the silent readers, thank you still for taking time to read this, I may not be able to know and feel your presence. But I know you guys are there.

You guys have always inspired me and you don't know how much you made me happy with your support. Thank you for reading Best Mistake until the very end.

I never expected this to reach 3,000+ views at the end because this is honestly nothing compared to the other IwaOi fan-fictions out there!

Read my other stories by checking them under my profile or visiting these links:

•Posted Secrets (Haikyū!! Smut/Lemons): https://www.wattpad.com/story/72722512-posted-secrets-haikyū-smut-lemons

• Intangible (Daisuga): https://www.wattpad.com/story/70517796-intangible-daisuga

Best I Ever Had (IwaOi): https://www.wattpad.com/story/72724119-best-i-ever-had-iwaoi

Thank you, guys!