Chapter 11

Chapter 11:
His Greatest Downfall

Oikawa woke up when he felt something heavy on top of him. His face contorted into a frown as he felt a prickling sensation from down under. Oikawa brushed away the chocolate-brown locks that covered his eyes, and he moaned uncontrollably, gripping the sheets, as he finally realized what's happening.

"Iwa-chan..." Oikawa started to sweat as he raised his head in agony, "...a sleeping assault, I hate you!" He grunted, as Iwaizumi pounded in and out of his bum-hole. Iwaizumi planted small kisses on Oikawa's nape as his left hand groped under the sheets, until he found Oikawa's cock and started stroking it.

"Quite a sleeper, love." Iwaizumi smiled as his right hand gripped the bed's headboard, his motion grew faster and faster, eliciting soft whimpers from the bottom. "I've been inside you for five minutes already, and you just woke up." Oikawa didn't know what to feel as he let out a faint chuckle, still lost in the moment.

"Hajime~" Oikawa wailed, trying his very best to keep his sanity intact. The bed was already shaking, and it was brought upon by Iwaizumi's rough and fast movements. The bottom kept whining as the friction increased between his hole and Iwa's stiff member, wounding Oikawa's anus and as little amount of blood stained their immaculately white sheets.

Iwaizumi stopped moving when Oikawa's phone rang, both of them uttered a soft curse as Oikawa reached for it, sliding it right as he saw that it was his mother calling. "Hello? Mom? Oooh~" Oikawa's palm landed instantly on his mouth, covering it as his heart started beating loud. Not only that he let out a moan while his mom was on the line, but it sounded too sexual - the kind of moan that someone would make when making love.

Oikawa turned his head sideways as he looked at Iwaizumi with a scornful expression. He purred out a devilish grin as he grabbed Oikawa's waist and started moving inside him again. "Tōru?" His mom's voice faltered and he could almost tell that she's quivering on the other side of the line. "Is everything all right there, honey?"

"Yes, mom!" Oikawa exclaimed, as he placed his phone away from him and cussed under his breath. "Everything's fine mom." Oikawa added as he looked at Iwaizumi who was biting his lip in pleasure. "Hajime! Stop!" Oikawa mouthed but his expense just earned a faint snicker from Iwaizumi, who completely ignored his request.

Oikawa bit his lips, stifling his moans as he started to sweat buckets. His mom was still on the line, trying to cheer him up for yesterday's loss. Oikawa didn't pay attention to what she was saying anyway, as he buried his face on the pillow, unable to suppress his moans, so it came out as muffled sounds.

"Tōru? Are you there, honey?" Oikawa's mom sounded even more worried and Oikawa immediately brought his phone closer to his mouth as he responded, "Yes mom! I'm perfectly ~ fineee!" The last word came out wrong again, and this time Oikawa's mother snapped.

"What the Hell is going on there young man? Why do i hear creaking sounds from your bed?" Oikawa gulped as he pinched Iwaizumi's right arm. The top propped both his hands on either side of the bed for support, imprisoning Oikawa between them.

"Mom I-I just have to hang up! E-Everything's fine here don't worry, my tummy is just churning and I think I need to go to the bathroom." Oikawa dropped the call almost immediately as he arched his brows and sneered at Iwaizumi.

"You jerk!" He scoffed, snapping Iwaizumi off his reverie who seemed to be enjoying Oikawa's tight bum-hole. "Sorry, I can't help it." He pounded even faster as he brushed his hand through his disheveled locks, wetting his chapped lips as he slapped Oikawa's butt cheeks hard.

"Ow!" Oikawa winced, as his lips broke into a huge grin. It wasn't long before Iwaizumi pulled his shaft out of his butt and started stroking it, shooting his load on top of Oikawa's ass. He wiped it off with his fingers as he slowly inserted himself back in, puzzling Oikawa - Iwaizumi sure had a good night sleep, resulting in him having a lot of energy for the day.