Chapter 3

~Cam POV~

Im 21 years old and I stay in Atlanta, Georgia with my babymama and my 2 year old daughter. I love them to death and I want only the best for them so Im in a gang called gm it stands for get money. I've been in this gang since I was 17 years old and every since I got in it a nigga been having all the money, clothes and shoes I could ask for.

I had to move out with my mama because like my sisters said my father is a acoholic and my mama just go along with it and stands right by his side just hoping he will change. I use to be just like that until I came to my senses that the motherfucker wasen't gone never change. Shit, I just want my mama to realize that he ain't the one for her and she can do so much better. As for Keyshia I love her much and would love to see her but I gotta get my priorites straight first.

"Hey ." My girlfriend Maria smiled as she walked through the door.

"Wassup ?" I gave her a hug then pecked her lips.

"Where's Ciara at ?" I questioned.

"My mom house ." She smirked. Maria have been around a long time but she hasen't met none of my family. At first I was ashamed to tell her about them but after a while I was comfortable to let her know everything.

"Ohh, okay ." I smiled. "So, I was thinking maybe we should go and visit my fam ." She loked at me confused and soon she started smiling.

"Cam, that's great when ?"

"Soon bae but I gotta get in touch with my sisters first so we can visit my mom then fly out to Cali ." I explained.

~Keshaun POV~

When she told me to stop I looked at the door and in walked Ruby looking shocked as ever. It was silent for a couple of seconds until Ruby spoke.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ?" Ruby shouted then kept looking at me and Keyshia back in forth.

"Uhh .. Ruby, what are you doing here ?" She quaked as she got off the bed and hurried to put her bra and panties on. I got up and put my clothes and slides on and was heading towards the door.

"I was coming to check up on you since you was so sick but it looks like somebody already beat me to the punch. She replied. "Wait, where the hell you think you going ?" She said blocking the doorway.

"Girl, get the fuck outta my way ." I said pushing pass her. "I'll call you later bae " I yelled to Keyshia as I jogged down stairs.

Mann, I can really careless about that shit fuck Kora and Ruby duck ass. Me and Keyshia gone be together regardless of what anybody say.

~Shonda POV~

I ain't gone lie I do have some guilt in me but I thinks it's for the better. I just really can't believe that lil bitch fucked my house up. When she left I didn't even bother to pick or clean anything up I just went back to sleep until Calvin came home that morning yelling and asking what happened to the house.

Besides that, life has been pretty good and a lil better since Keyshia's been gone. I planned on calling my mom and letting her know she no longer stayed with me but I was afraid she would overreact and faint or something. I figured I might as well though because sooner or later she would find out.

"Hello ." She said

"Hey mama it's me Shonda " I exclaimed.

"Hey hun I havent heard from you in a long time, what's going on ?" She questioned.

"Well .. IkickedKeyshiaoutbecauseshedontknowhowtobehave

"Wait what ?" She snapped.

"Mom .. it was her fa-

"NO, YOU THE ONE THAT KICKED HER OUT I'LL TALK TO YOU SOME OTHER TIME I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU THOUGH !" she screamed into the phone.

I already lost a sister im just praying to god I don't lose my mom everything is just so hectic if it's not one thing it's another.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sorry it's short I just wanted to update so yall can know who it was that opened the door lol

THANKS FOR READING I WOULD REALLY PRECIATE IT IF I GOT MORE ....

FOLLOWERS, VOTES && FEEDBACK :)