Chapter 4

~Ruby POV~

Keyshia is such a bitch I can't believe she would do that to Kora and on top of that she live with her I knew I coulden't trust her sneaky ass. It's been days since that happened and im still debating on should I tell Kora or not. When we're all around each other I just act like everthing's all good but you could still feel tension in the air. Kora is my girl and I really don't care for Keyshia so maybe this would be interesting to tell. I got my phone and called Kora up to tell her what happened and then some.

~Phone convo~

"Hello." She said

"Hey Kora." I sobbed trying to make it sound real.

"Ruby, what's wrong ?" She asked.

"Well, I have something to t-t- tell you" I studdered.

"Okay, go ahead."

"Well, I'd rather talk in person." I said.

"Okay, where ?"

"Basewood park in 10."

I hurried up and put on some shorts and a red polo shirt with some red chucks. I had to make myself look as if I was crying so I put mascara and eyeliner on then poked myself in the eye and put some black sunglasses on and let the fake tears roll down my cheeks.

~The Park~

I spotted Kora sitting on the bench watching the little kids play on the slides and running around laughing.

"Hey ." I spoke

"Hey ." She said back pulling me into a tight hug

"So, what happened ?" She got straight to the point as I sat down.

"Im s-so sorry to tell you this but Keshaun is cheating on you ." I stammered as I looked down playing with my fingers.

"What ?" She was on the verge of tears and was trying not to let them fall.

"Yes, but I didn't know how to tell you and if you would believe me or not I feel like such a bad friend ." I took my glasses off and begin to think of all the stuff I been through and just let it all out.

"It's okay Ruby, at least your telling me now and all I want to know is with who and how do you know ." She stated as she rubbed my back trying to comfort me.

"With Keyshia ." I sniffed as I looked into her eyes waiting for her reaction.

~ Will POV ~

I don't give a fuck about anything or nobody just me and my beer that's all I need. My wife always tripping over some bullshit so im always gone and hanging with my nigga's. She always accusing me of cheating and thinks im a acoholic. My father was a acoholic but he used to drink that hard liquior shit all I drink is beer and that's it. I would love to see my kids and apologize but honestly I don't know how to say it and what there reactions would be. As I was laying in bed Pam came in the room looking pissed off I already knew she was about to start some shit.

"Tf, you looking like that for ?" I asked.

"What you talking about I aint looking like nothing ?" She shouted at me as she went to the bathroom.

"Fuck this with yo dum ass you make a nigga wanna leave yo ass !" I got out of bed and went into the other bathroom to get ready to leave.

" Tear yo ass then !" She yelled and closed our bedroom door.

~ 30 minutes later ~

" Where the hell you going ?" She asked following me around the house.

"Out damn, there you go you always on my ass when you go out I don't say shit !" I got in her face and shouted.