Chapter 20

~Keyshia POV~

*Recap*

I looked up smiling knowing we can definitely have something special.

---------------------------------------------------

Allen has this pretty brown skin tone color with a small fro. He had on diamond stud earrings that look really expensive. He is so fine no matter of fact words cant describe how fine this boy is.

He licked his lips and cleared his throat."Hello, how you doing ?"

I stood there looking at him filled with nervousness. What if I said some dum shit ? What if my words don't come out right ?

"Earth to Keyshia." Havyn nudged me with her elbow.

"Oh Im Keyshia." I smiled.

He chuckled."I know that I asked how are you doing ?"

"Im sorry about that Im doing good." I said feeling embarrassed.

Havyn pushed me closer to Allen and snapped pictures of us. They came out so cute. He had on a red collar Versace shirt with a gold jesus cross and some black slacks. He had on his black and red Jordan's. We was matching and it wasn't even planned.

-------

"What do you do outside of school ?" Allen questioned breaking the silence at the table.

We're at this nice fancy restaurant called S'porua. They serve like Italian food. Which happens to be one of my favorite food.

"I play volleyball. You ?" I asked sipping some tea from my glass.

"I do charity events as in helping raise money for the poor and homeless kids." He explained.

I was in shock because I never met somebody who actually does that. I mean thats good but oh wow.

"That's great." I smiled.

"Yea, I figured somebody has to make a difference so we can help our community, you know ?"

I nodded.

We ate then talked on and on for hours.
I learned a lot about him like the fact he is in college but takes his classes online for Harvard because he doesn't want to leave Compton. He is a very smart guy.

Allen is really into church how I used to be. He's a very nice handsome guy but I feel like I just wouldn't meet up to his standards.

------

"Goodnight Keyshia. I hope you had a good time tonight." He closed the car door for me and we stood face to face.

"I had a wonderful time Allen." I smiled holding on to my sweaty hands.

"Im glad you did." He gave me a warming smile.

"Well, goodnight Allen." I said walking off to go in the house but I was pulled back by my arm.

He looked at me and reached over giving me a small peck on my cheek.

I was blushing hard as I started to walk to the front door.

-Morning-

I woke up and went to the bathroom to do my hygiene. Afterwards, I made my way down the hall to Mr. and Mrs.Lewis room. I knocked but nobody answered. I figured they were still out somewhere or something.

I made my way downstairs to cook me some breakfast. When I was about to open the refrigerator I noticed a note and began to read.

Dear Keyshia,