Chapter 17

~Havyn POV~

"Just come it wont even be that bad, I promise ." I said into the phone to Keyshia.

Trey and I planned a college road trip to go to different colleges and check out what they are offering. Trey is going to rent a RV and Im inviting Cennea and Keyshia. He's inviting Keshaun, of course and his homeboy Marcus.

Marcus is on the basketball team with them. I met him a few times and he's real cool and funny. it's going to be 3 girl and 3 boys im trying to make it even but Keyshia wont budge just because her ex is coming. Im convincing her now though cause without her it wont be any fun.

"No, I do not want to be with him by him or see his stupid face Havyn and you talking about this happening the whole spring break right ?" She questioned.

"Yeaaa ." I dragged out.

"Oh, hell naw I'll pass then ."

"Keyshiaaaa ." I whined. There was silence for a few seconds. "So, your basically going to let him control you cause you know you want to go but he's stopping you just because he's going too okay I see." I said.

"What ? No, I just don't want to yunno be on a RV ." She hesitated.

I laughed. "You make no sense ." She started to laugh too.

"Okay ima go but under one condition ."

"What ?" I asked annoyed.

"Keep him away from me I dont want him talking to me or nothing ." She replied.

I sighed. "Okay, no problem ."

~Keyshia POV~

I grabbed my 3 big suitcases and put shirts and pants in one of them, shoes in the other and hair products with my accessories inside the last one. I grabbed 3 stacks from my closet that consisted of all 100 dollar bills. I made sure I had all my credit cards just in case we go shopping or something.

I still have no clue what colleges we are even going to. I grabbed my iPhone and called Cennea.

"Cousin ?" I yelled.

"Yes ?" She yelled back.

I laughed. "Do you know what colleges we going to ? Havyn dumb face didn't even tell me."

"Yea, we going to Santa Monica, California College of Fine Arts, VCU, Sam Houston State University and Texas Southern ." She explained.

"Well damn." I joked.

"Yea, It seems like its gonna be a good fun college trip."

"Sure, I'll see you in the am then boo."

"Okay."

-------

I woke up at 4:30a.m and did my hygiene. Afterwards, I made sure I had everything in my suitcases and went down stairs. I woke Mrs. Lewis up to tell her I was about to go on the trip. By the way out of respect to my biological mother Im back to calling her Mrs. Lewis by her last name.

"Well, im leaving." I spoke softly.

"Okay, be safe and lock the door on your way out." I nodded my head as she smiled.

My phone vibrated indicating someone had texted me.

Trey ; We outside bring your ass out chea lol !

I quickly made my way out the door as Trey got off the RV and put my bags in the RV for me.

"Hey Keish !" He smiled.