Chapter 17 cont.

~Keyshia POV~

Before you read be sure to check out The Perfect Family and to vote or comment on this chapter because in Chapter 18 a lot of SHIT is going down and honestly I don't think y'all ready.

"Hello my name is William Anderson and I love this college. A sophisticated young man like myself will fit well in this environment otherwise you won't make it." He informed us all.

I kept putting my head down because I didn't want him to recognize me which I doubt it that he would considering the fact that he don't even like me.

"That's wassup bro like shit you know I'm just a young nigga trying to get out the hood by any means. You feel me ?" Marcus asked.

The professor and "Willam" looked at him strange and was speechless.

"I'm sorry but this is not a place for hoodlums sir you will be better off at a community college ." The professor looked at Marcus making sure he understood.

We all looked around at each other. Cennea stood next to Marcus with her mouth opened. Trey was mugging "William" and the professor as Havyn held on to his hand. Keshaun had a look on his face that I couldn't read.

Me on the other hand was pissed off because this man just disrespected us all in so many ways because we didn't grow up in a house with a rich family. We all from the hood.

"What the fuck you trying to say ?" Keshaun roared.

"I'm just stating facts. People your kind should stay where they belong ." He replied.

"Shit What the hell you mean people your kind ?" Trey said.

T.K looked down because he knew the professor was wrong for putting us down. T.K forgot where he then came from I could tell by the way he was dressed he was on of them.

He was wearing some brown slacks with a brown and black turtle neck with some all black church shoes.

"Can you guys just leave ? Go back home kids If y'all even have one ." T.K joked while walking away.

"You pussy I'll beat yo ass ." Marcus yelled.

He started running to T.K and then tackled him to the ground. We all took off running trying to get Marcus off of him but he wouldn't budge.

"Marcus, it's not worth it come on !" Cennea shouted.

"Fuck that ." He spatted.

He was throwing punches to T.K face as T.K scratched and pulled on Marcus shirt.

"Security ! Security ! Security !" The professor yelled looked at the fight.

Trey and Keshaun finally pulled Marcus off of him and T.K was beat up really bad. They all took of running as the security guards ran towards the commotion.

I stood there looking down at T.K. I wanted to help him but how could he just act as if he not black. He is so wrong for that. I wanted to cry at how this was such I disgrace.

I felt arms wrap around me and I was being lifted from the ground.

"Aaaaaaaaah put me the fuck down !" I screamed.

"Girl it's me ." Keshaun said as we ran to the RV.

I was so mad he was touching me but I didn't really focus on that I was to pissed off about the whole T.K situation.

~Keshaun POV~

I swear to god that ain't even cool. I need to smoke a blunt on that one. Marcus mad as fuck but this blunt will calm him down though.

"Here you go bro ." I passed the blunt to him.

He inhaled and waited a few minutes to exhale. He started blowing out o's multiple times. I tried waiting patiently until he was done but he was taking too long.

"Damn nigga. I didn't bring that much weed for you to be smoking all that ." I grabbed the blunt from him.

"My bad Shaun. That shit just real heavy on my mind because that's foul. I would have beat the professors ass too if y'all wasn't holding me back." He explained rubbing the back of his head

Keyshia and Cennea came to the living room and sat on the opposite side of the couch that me and Marcus was sitting on.

"You good ?" Keyshia questioned.

"Uh yea. I'm just cooling ." Marcus hesitated.

I looked over at Keyshia who had her eyes on Marcus. I tried making eye contact with her but she wouldn't look my way.

We sat there in awkward silence for a few minutes, everybody was thinking.

"Keish ?"

She slowly looked at me.

"Can we talk like go up there a little more ?" My heart was beating fast because I didn't know what Keyshia was going to say.

"I don't care." She stood and led the way."Talk." She demanded.

"Why are you so mad at me ?" I asked.

A smirk plastered on her face and suddenly it disappeared leaving her to be mad all over again.

"You for real ?"

I nodded. I was waiting for her to have some smart shit to say cause she then got bold since we broke up.

"You cheated on me. Am I supposed to be happy ? I mean I don't understand you broke my heart. Does that not mean anything to you ?" She snapped.

I sat there speechless for a few minutes. She was looking at the floor waiting for me to say something.

"I love you Keish and I'm sorry cause I didn't mean to hurt you. That was never my intentions. No, actually I'm in love with you." She rose up when I said the last part. "Please give me one more chance to make it right. I want to be with you Keish. I honestly said.

She smiled from ear to ear and sat on my lap hugging me tightly. I gave her a kiss on her lips that haven't touched mines in a long time.

I gripped her ass and looked over her shoulder admiring her ass.

"I love you Keshaun."

"I love you too Keish ." I replied looking directly into her eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope y'all enjoyed ✌️

Please comment and tell me what you think about the book overall or any ideas about what could be better

S/O @jhaylonnNicolee for the votes and comments that's my sister so go read her books 👏👏

S/O @Dayaushaa for all the wonderful likes thank you for supporting me 😘

S/O @MarisaGriffin for commenting on chapters, thank you. I really appreciate it please keep it up 👍👏👏

S/O @QueenC_ that's my lil ol cousin she votes and comments on everything she the one who keeps me motivated to update when I don't want to lol 👏👏👏👌❤️

VOTE

COMMENT