Chapter 14

~ Keyshia POV ~

Today is going to be GREAT ! I have the whole day planned out for Keshaun and I. The only bad thing is that we have school but after that we're going out to eat, shopping, movies then we going back to Keshaun house and im spending the night over there for the first time.

I put on a white hoody with some jogging pants and some black boots. Im dressing ratchet to school but afterwards im dressing to impress. Keshaun has seen me in my worst before so he can deal.

I grabbed my purse and keys then headed out the door.

I went into class with no pencils, no paper no nothing. The only thing I was concerned about was the day I was about to experience with my bae. I pulled out my phone cause I guess I'll text him to see what class he in.

hey you

My Keshaun : Wassup baby ?

Nootthhingg .. I miss you :( Who class you in ??

My Keshaun : I miss you too girl but I'll see you in a little.

I read his message and just mesmerized about everything we've been through. I love Keshaun with all my heart everything about him just makes me happy. The way he treats me, his smile, the way he dress, his voice, the way he handles me. I just love it all !

When the bell rung I eagerly walked out of class.

Someone came behind me and grabbed me from my waist. I smiled cause I already knew it was Keshaun trying to tease me.

"The way yo ass look in them sweats though ." He whispered in my ear.

I turned around and looked into his eyes.

"You like ?" I asked.

"Mmhm."

I gave him a kiss on his cheek and turned around to walk away but he grabbed me by my wrist and turned me back to him.

"Where you going ? You just gone tease a nigga then walk away." He chuckled while gripping my ass.

I giggled. "Stop, people are going to look ." I started to blush while trying to move his hands.

"Fuck them but the bell about to ring, meet you after school at yo house ?"

"Yea."

He pushed his lips onto mine then pushed his tounge into my mouth roughly after I allowed entrance. I pulled away and wiped my mouth off then walked away.

When the bell rung dismissing school I rushed into my car speeding home. I had so much to do before Keshaun came over to pick me up. I went home to get my visa card then headed back out. I picked up a outfit from the mall, got my nails and feet did, bought some mac make up and bought some lingerie from Victoria Secret's. I had to go all out for him.

I went home and took a shower then got out and did my make up. I put on a cheetah print skirt with a cute lil red shirt with some black spiky heels. I curled my whole head and sprayed it down with olive oil hair sheen.

He honked the horn and I hurried down the stairs and grabbed my sleeping bag.

"Alright ma, im gone !" I shouted hoping she heard me.

~Keshaun POV~

Keyshia came out the house looking beautiful. Her hair, make- up and outfit was on point. I watched as she walked to the car.

I unlocked the door and let her in but I kept my eyes on her. Im used to her dressing up but something about her tonight is different.

She begin to laughing.