Chapter 5

~ Keshaun POV ~

I been thinking and Keyshia was right I do need to hurry up and break up with Kora we been together for so long and it's gonna be hard but imma call her up and see what I can do.

~ Phone Convo ~

" Wassup ?

" Nothing on my way home ." She replied back dryly.

"Naw, we gotta talk so come over here ."

"Yeah, whatever ." She hung up in my face before I even said bye.

I already know this bitch about to act a ass and I was prepared for it. I started to play 2k13 online until I heard a knock on the door. I sighed before I opened the door only to find Kora looking pissed off I knew something wasen't right so I had to choose my words carefully when breaking up with her because that bitch crazy.

"Come in ." I smiled as I opened the door more but all I got back was a mug in return.

"What we need to talk about ?" She asked with a attitude.

" We ain't working out so I think its best if we just break up but so-

"Fuck you and yo damn sorry you ain't shit and never will be don't call my damn phone or come by my house !" She yelled as she walked out the house slamming the front door.

Shit, that was eaiser than I thought now it's just all about Keyshia and I. Fuck them other hoes.

~ Ruby POV ~

I went back home and called all the girls over to my house. I couldn't wait to get this over with I kind of had guilt inside but I knew sooner or later it will be gone away. I waited patiently for them to arrive until I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door and let them in as I observed what they were wearing.

"Hey yall !" I said with a slight smile.

"Hey !" They all said together sitting down on the couch.

"So, im sure you guys don't really know why we're all here so let me get to talking so we can head out ."

"We going to the movies, right ?" Lisa asked

"We better hell I then got dressed and shit ." Amber yelled.

"Yea, but not exactly . " I mumbled.

"What the hell you mean not exactly ?" Amber yelled again.

I began telling them what happened and how Kora and I made up a plan to get back at her and teach her a lesson. Once I was done they all agreed but Havyn was hesitant at first until I told her how Keyshia talk behind her back all the time. We all piled into my mom's suburban and made our way to the movie theater.

~ Keyshia POV ~

I was so happy when Keshaun texted me and told me that he broke up with Kora but now she going to come home crying and upset and it's my job as her friend and sister to make her feel better. I was under the covers texting Keshaun and watching episodes of spongebob when Kora busted open in my room looking happy as ever.

"Girl, get the hell out of this bed and put some clothes on !" She shouted as she pulled the covers off of me.

"Kora this is my chill day and plus im tired ." I whined as I got out of bed.

"We all going to the movies and we want you to come too c'mon it'll be fun ." She pouted which made me laugh and I gave in.

"Okaaayyyy, give me 30 minutes ." I got up and looked through the closet trying to decide what to wear then did my hygeine.