Chapter 18

~Shonda POV~

"Aghhh .. please hurry up and get this baby out shit !" I yelled while gripping the sheets.

"It's okay ma'am its just your contractions but the baby will be out shortly. I can promise you that but I will be right back ." He walked out the room leaving me in pain.

I woke Calvin up early this morning when my water broke around 5:30 its now 7:00am and the baby still haven't came. This little girl must gone be bad as hell because she does not want to come. Bad ass already. Calvin, my mom and Keyshia is in the room with me and im in so much pain I cant even think straight.

"I know his ass did not just leave, mama tell that man to come back ." I snapped.

Calvin looked at me and held on to my hand "Baby everything is going to be fine just be patient the baby coming out soon ." He kissed my hand and I gave him a blank face expression.

"This is not the time Calvin with your dum ass lecture ." I shouted. Everybody in the room was laughing.

The doctor came back into the room. "Spread your legs please the baby is coming ." He said.

I opened my legs and when I looked at Calvin his face was filled with disgust. "The baby head is poking out ." Calvin whispered.

"Push !" The doctor shouted. My mama held on to my other hand while I pushed as hard as I could."Push !"

"The fuck you think im doing !" I yelled still pushing.

"She's almost here one more push." He smiled.

Our baby girl was out and crying loud as hell. The doctor cleaned her up and I was so tired and relieved that it was all over with. I looked at my mom who was holding my baby girl and she had the biggest smile on her face.

She walked over and gave her to me. My eyes began to fill with water as I looked into her brown eyes. We waited so long and now god has blessed us with a baby. It is truly a blessing.

"She's adorable. What y'all gone name here ?" Keyshia beamed.

I looked at Calvin and said "Christian."

"Yea, Christian." He whispered.

Tears started to run down my face as I thought about all the stress that I went through trying to have a baby. I feel like my life is complete.

Christian Brown March 28, 2014 ❤️

~Keyshia POV~

I walked down the hallway with the biggest brightest smile ever. People was staring but I already know they gone hate. People always trying to bring others down when they miserable. It's crazy but it's a true story. Keshaun was holding my hand and doing something on his phone.

We arrived at his locker and he got my books out for me that I needed for class. I looked at him and smiled. Thank god I went to the road trip because honestly we wouldn't even be together right now if it wasn't for the trip. I don't trust him but im learning how to slowly.

"What else you need baby ?" He asked.

"Nothing that's good but I could use a kiss." I smiled.

He gave me a peck on my lips and pulled away looking into my eyes. "What ?" I chuckled.

"I love you Keish and Im sorry for hurting you the way I did but for real im ready to be committed to you and do right. Im not gone play no games with you." He spoke with so much sincere.

I wrapped my arms around him hugging him tightly. I actually think he the one after all we been through it don't matter he still bae. I know he cheated but at least he ready now. So im willing to be down with him and stick by his side.