Chapter 9

~Author's POV~

Everyone gathered together at the court house prepared to see how many years Kora and the rest of the girls will get.

•Keyshia

•Mr.Lewis & Mrs.Lewis

•Keshaun

•Shonda

Keshaun, Shonda and Mr.Lewis sat on the front row as Keyshia and Mrs.Lewis sat on the plantiffs chairs. Not too long after that Kora and the rest of the girls came in with their hair all over her head looking down except Ruby she held her head up high for some reason.

It was tension in the air as everyone looked there way. Camera's flashed and some news channels was there recording eager to catch anything they said.

"All rise ." A man announced. The judge entered it was a white lady who looked to be in her mid 30's. "You may be seated ."

"Your honor, I am the Attorney for Keyshia Lewis. This case is Plantiff vs. Defandent Kora Lewis ." Keyshia's lawyer was a tall black man who was determined to get Kora in prision. "The defendant is charged with attempted murder my client was beaten by 6 young women ." He stood tall and explained.

"On September 3 Mrs. Lewis and the rest of her friends went to the movies to go have fun but instead Mrs.Lewis was found beaten in the back of the movie theater with bruises all over her by her older brother Cam ." He paused then continued.

~15 minutes later~

"Mrs. Kora Lewis, how do you plea guilty or not guilty ?" The judge asked.

"Your honor, my client pleas not guilty . " The audience gasped and started chattering.

"Order in the court, order in the court !" The judge yelled. Silence filled the court room again.

Kora's attorney told what "actually happened".

"The defendant and the other girls except Havyn are found guilty and will serve 2 years in juivenile and when they turn 18 they will go to prision and serve 5 years ." She acknoledged.

Mrs. Lewis broke down crying and Mr.Lewis comforted her.

"As for Havyn you have community service for 6 months since you was peer pressured into taking part of this ."

Tears were falling from Kora's eyes, Ruby smiled, Alandra, Lisa and Amber just had a plain solid look on their faces as the officers hand cuffed them and took them away.

~Pamela~

Nobody never tells me anything I had to find out about my daughter almost being killed on TV. That is crazy Im just so shocked Shonda didn't even call and let me know what was going on. It shows how good of kids they really are. The whole situation is just out of order  I almost lost my daughter because she went with her bestfriend boyfriend. She must have really loved him.

She spending 5 years in prison for him. That's silly these young girls arent even realizing that getting there educations is all that matters. Back in my day, my homegirls and I fucked alot of nigga's but didnt let that mess up our education and get us off track. Generations are getting wrose day by day.

It's too much going on considering the fact that my life is messed up and now my long lost daughter is having problems.

I cant take it anymore im leaving, leaving everything behind and starting over.

~Havyn~

Thank you Jesus ! Thank you so so much ! Im so happy I didnt have to go to prison that's some weight lifted off of my shoulder's. I should have just not gotten myself into this and I wouldent have never been in this situation anyways. Im gonna miss my girls but they all knew Ruby and Kora was wrong for planning some shit like that to even do. How heartless can they be ?

6 months community service pshh that aint nothing. Honestly, the judge should have gave me more then 6 months. I mean I have a mouth I could have told someone what they were planning to do before all of this even went down. However, im just glad its all over now.

When court was over I saw Keyshia walking to the car with Mr and Mrs.Lewis.

"Keyshia !" I yelled. She looked back and kept walking. I started running trying to catch up with her.

I tapped her on the shoulder "Hey, can I-

"No, just leave me alone ." She mumbled.

"Honey, just listen to what she has to say ." Mrs. Lewis gave me a warm smile and walked off with her hubby.

"Yes ?" She asked annoyed.

"Im so sorry, I know you probably dont remember what happened that night but I wanted to do something I just didnt have it in me to stop them, I mean what can you say when 5 other girls are around you pressuring you to do something ?" I belted.

She stared at me then embraced me by giving me a big hug as we both cried.

"It's not your fault, It's not your fault ." She whispered in my ear comforting me.

~Keshaun~

Fuck dat bitch ! Fuck dat bitch !

I blasted FDB in my car on my way home. Ahhhh.. that crazy hoe gone to prison. I knew she loved and was in love with a nigga but damn she was about to kill Keyshia over me. What kind of shit is that ?

We wasent even on the same level AT ALL. She was cool but love and Kora don't match. She was too insecure and shit we would have never lasted. All them hoes gone my baby aint gotta worry about Kora or her weak ass followers no more. Just me and her against the world.

I turned my car around it's been 3 days since the court day and I need to go see how she's doing. As I was pulling up I grabbed a condom out of my glove department then got out the car.

*Keyshia's house*

"Hello, Mrs.Lewis is Keyshia here ?"

"Hello, Keshaun come right on in and I"ll go get her ." She said smiling. I nodded then walked in waiting to see my bae.

" Keshaun !" Keyshia shouted and ran into my arms. I hugged her back and smacked her ass once her mom left out the room.

"Wassup ma ?" I licked my lips then sat down.

"Chilling, yunnoo ." She laughed.

"LAME ASS !" I yelled then we both busted out laughing.

After we stopped laughing we went up to her room and ummm ...

Let's just say I had a goodnight . Damn, im too playa for these hoes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------