Chapter 8 Part 1

* 2 weeks later *

~ Shonda POV ~

The day Calvin and I went to the hospital I couldn't wait to see Keyshia because I needed to know how was she doing. We was walking into the hospital and as soon as I was about to go up to the front desk I spotted Cam. I did not feel like dealing with him so my husband and I did what was best and walked right back out to avoid the drama.

It's no big deal matter-of-fact she been out and I heard she's doing pretty good. I should have still went into the hospital to go check on her but Cam changed my whole mind. Cam and I don't really get along especially when he told us his "job". Honestly, I think it's stupid because it was bad enough we were living in the hood. He put his family life's in danger he was named as the dope boy around the neighborhood.

My parents really didn't care as long as they were getting money and he was helping out on the bills. Enough about him im going to go check on my little sister at Mrs. Lewis house to apologize about everything so I can be on good terms with her. Life is too short to hold grudges.

I did my hygiene and put on a black skirt with a red cami and a black blazer with my red Michael Kors heals. I applied on my make up and got the keys to my new 2014 Benz and drove to Mrs. Lewis house.

* Mrs. Lewis (Trisha) *

I knocked on the door as I looked around at all the different cars in there driveway. I knew they had money but got damn this shit was ridiculous.

"Shonda ?" Trisha answered the door while mugging me.

"Yes, may I come in ?" I asked politely.

"I guess but um you here to see Keyshia ?" she questioned with an attitude.

She opened the door as I walked in and nodded my head yea.

"Upstairs, down hall, to the right ." She sat down on the couch and went back to watching TV.

As I was walking up the stairs I felt kicks in my stomach im guessing he was nervous too and I begin to get teary eyed as I thought about when I kicked her out. Oh god, help me.

"Hey, Keyshia ! I beamed as I seen her laying down writing in a notebook.

"Hello, Shonda ." She said lowly.

"So .. what have you been up to ?"

"Funny you asked you know I was in the hospital I still don't know why but they said I was unconscious for awhile I had bruises all over my face and legs everyone came to see me in the hospital except for you I really don't care but honestly it would be nice to know my blood sister cares about me even though she kicked me out of her house !" She shouted then looked back down and continued to write in her journal.

"I-im sorry I just couldn't see you like that ." I sobbed and tried to hug her.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME !" She pushed me off of her and made me almost fall but I caught my balance.

"Im sorry okay for everything, kicking you out, letting Trisha get custody over you and not coming to see you in the hospital just im sorry please forgive me ." I tried being calmed but I was breathing heavy and sweating which made it hard for me to talk.

"What is going on ?" Trisha came in concerned with Cam right on her heels.

"Shonda, the fuck are you doing here ?" He roared.

"Im leaving !" I snapped.

I was speed walking to my car until I felt a someone yank me by my arm and pushed me up against the car.