Chapter 15

Before yall read make sure when you get done to add The Perfect Family to your library and read it. Comment, vote, share and tell ya people about it. Another thing is it seems as if Missing Pieces don't have a lot of you guys attention that much by the lil ol votes and two or three comments I get when I have a lot of reads so I MIGHT stop it idk yet. COMMENT AND VOTE ON ALL OR JUST SOME CHAPTERS AND I PROMISE I'LL KEEP THIS BOOK UP ! Keep calm and enjoy this update though.

~Cennea POV~

Hi everybody ! My name is Cennea Rivera, im 16 years old. I live in Compton, California. Im mixed with Puerto Rican and Indian. Im short and thick and have long curly hair.

It was good reuniting with my cousin, I always hear about her through my other cousins. Keyshia looks totally different from when we were younger. She used have this stiff posture when she walked or just stood still. She was quiet as fuck but now she's the complete opposite. We moved from Compton when I was in 7th grade because of my moms job and we just recently moved back. Our moms lost contact.

Now that im back it's on and popping !!

~Keyshia POV~

Keshaun was being a ass hole last night but no trips over here. I just shrugged it off and went to sleep. I got up early this morning because he had to take me home cause of his basketball game and coach need him at the gym to practice. Havyn is gonna be there to since Trey ball and that way I won't be alone.

My phone started to ring indicating that someone was calling me.

"Haaaayeee !" Havyn yelled with a ghetto tone.

"Wassup ma ?" I joked trying to sound like Trey.

She laughed. "You aint no were near Trey but you know what we should do ?

"What ?" I unpacked my clothes putting them all in the dirty hamper and listened closely.

"Get some t-shirts made that got our dates on them and put go Trey and you put go Keshaun some shit like that."

It sounded cute I thought about it.

"Okay. Where we gone get them at ?"

"Mall come pick me up at 4 cause you know they play at 7:00."

We got our shirts and they were so cute. I put our date 12/9 on the back of the shirt with a heart and a picture of us on the front with words saying Keyshia and Keshaun. It was baby blue with black writing on it. Havyn was the same except she put "Bonnie & Clyde Type Shit" on the back of her's and got a black shirt with white writing.

It was now 6:30 and I was walking out the house on my way to the game. I stopped by Wal Mart to buy the team some Gatorade's and bottled waters.

I arrived at 6:50 and gave the drinks to their coach.

As the game went on more and more people came. Ratchet females, hood nigga's, families and young middle school kids. Some scouts even came out. Keshaun and Trey was like Wade and Lebron on the court.

Keshaun would pass the ball while Trey would dunk it and vice versa. I smiled as my baby made a 3 while everybody else cheered and clapped. I was so proud of him.

When the game was over with scouts were all over Keshaun and Trey. Of course they won but it was still a good competitive game. When they were done talking Keshaun and I told Trey and Havyn we'll talk to them later.

"Damn bae, did you see me out there I mean yo man was putting in work ." He laughed from the shower.

"Yaaass Keshaun I seen you ." I sighed.