Chapter 19

~Keshaun POV~

"Mmmm ... Damn girl yo shit tight." I groaned as I went deeper inside.

Her body quivered as she came and I pulled out then looked at her shaking my head. She bit down on her bottom lip looking into my eyes. I laid down next to her as she rested her head on my chest.

"Keshaun ?" She spoke lowly.

"Yes bae."

"I love you." She looked at me waiting for me to reply but I couldent.

I just made love to this girl but I dont love her. Im not ready to be in a commited relationship just yet.

"Keish Im sorry."

She laughed. "What the hell are you talking about ?"

I cleared my throat and moved her body off of me. "I don't love you."

~Cam POV~

I slowly pulled over and looked in my rearview mirror. Blue and red lights were flashing. I leaned back into my seat hoping he haven't been following me since I was at the trap house.

A white fat cop got out the car. He walked over to my car and as I was turning the music down he tapped on my window.

I rolled my window down. "Yes sir ?"

"Step out the car young man ." He commanded.

I unbuckled my seat belt. "May I ask why Officer Joe ?" I questioned.

"You cant ask shit just get your ass out the car."

I chuckled. "No need for you to cuss me out cuhhs."

I opened the door and got out my car. He was really starting to piss me off but I tried my best to remain calm.

"Where you headed to boy ?" He got in my face which pissed me off.

I directed my attention to the ground then looked back up. "Im a grown ass man. I ain't no boy. I don't appreciate that. Im headed home. I got pulled over because."

He pushed me up against the car and pointed his finger in my face." Look here boy you better calm your black ass down." He yelled.

I pushed him off of me."Say bro on god you better get the fuck out of my face. I aint do shit."

He turned me around and handcuffed me. I struggled to get free but he was pretty strong.

"Shut the hell up nigger anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law."

Punk ass cop.

~Willie POV~

The speakers blared out "Mary Jane" by Rick James. I laid back on the couch and inhaled my favorite.

Crack.

It releases all my pain and worries. I know it ain't good but it feel so right. Pamela left me and all of my kids are living there life so im living mines.

"Shit, pass me a lighter." Rossie yelled.

"Im using mine." I replied.

My house is the hang out. Anybody and everybody can come up in this bitch. We all crackheads.

Worthless,lazy,lonely and broken.

~Shonda POV~

"Shshshsh, little baby." I whispered.

I have been up with Christian since 1 this morning and its now 4. She just keeps crying. I tried giving her a warm bottle but she wouldn't take it. I changed her diaper, rocked her and everything but she continues to holler.