Chapter 8 Part 2

*IF YOU HAVENT READ CHAPTER 8 PART 1 FOLLOW THEN READ BECAUSE ITS PRIVATE*

~Kora POV~

My palms started to get sweaty and I was just so furious and confused about what she just said. I sat there thinking about what to say but it's like my mind had went blank. I didnt know wheather to be mad about her calling that thot her daughter or about her finding out that we jumped her.

"IM YOUR DAUGHTER NOT HER AND WHY THE FUCK YOU WORRYING ABOUT ME JUMPING HER SHE ASKED FOR THAT SHIT !" I belted.

My face began to sting after she slapped my cheek which only made the situation wrose. Now, she had really pissed me off. I pushed her and after that we started fighting. My mama was whooping my ass but I was puting my all into the punches I was throwing.

"Kora, mama, what is going on ?" Keyshia yelled with tears coming down her face. My mama got off of me and ran over to her. She comforted her while I laid there breathing hard and sore from all the pain. Physically and emotionally.

"Im sorry hun just go to your room I will explain everthing later. " She told Keyshia. I looked at them both as I rolled my eyes and wiped the blood from my mouth.

When Keyshia left the attention came back to me. Shit !

"As for you, im calling the police you think you grown then you grown enough to do the consequnces shit, jumping people do you not know yall almost killed her." She helped me up and looked me into my eyes

"I love you but I gotta do what is right." She picked up her phone and dialed 9-1-1

My life is over.

~Keyshia POV~

Mama been crying and depressed every since the police came and got Kora yesterday. She still havent explained to me what happened but I just know it has something to do with me because she said "Baby, you gotta be careful who you trust even the old friends." I left it alone after that. Plus I got school and im already mad about that.

I got into the shower then got out to do my hygeine. I put on a blue maxi skirt, a white see through shirt and some gold sandals and gold accesories. This is going to be a long day. I grabbed my keys and was heading out the door.

"Be safe and remember not to give the paparazzi any feedback ." My mama whispered and rubbed my back. I nodded my head and walked out of the house.

*School*

As I was getting out of the car diffrent news channels rushed up to me asking me alot of random questions.

Why did your suppose to be sister do such a thing ?

You were jumped by your own friends, how do you feel ?

Who is your real mother and why isn't she in your life ?

All the questions were bullshit and annoying I walked fast as camera's and microphones were all in my face. In class, I just sat there thinking. I was jumped by Keyshia and some other girls. Why though ? Ugh, so many unanswered questions. This is just too much pressure on me, I dont even know what to do.

"What is the answer Mrs.Lewis ?"

I stared at him.

"Answer the question ."

"I dont know hell ask somebody else got all these damn students but gone pick on me what kind of shit is this !" I yelled. The class just looked at me and the teacher continued teaching.

When lunch came I went looking for Keshaun to talk to him about everything that's been going on. He was at a lunch table with some pop corn hoes just laughimg it up.

"We need to talk ." I demanded.

"Why ?" He grunted and looked at me up and down.

"Just can you please come talk to me ." I asked a little more calm hoping he would just come with me.

"Naw, im busy right now ." He looked at the girls that was sitting next to him and started back talking and laughing with them.

I turned around and hurried out of the cafeteria to my car and sat there replaying in my head what just happened. He is the only person I can talk to and he just dissed me knowing all the shit im going through then again maybe he was busy. I could just be overreacting and being too insecure.

I grabbed my laptop and searched up my name to understand what happened to me. I covered my mouth as I read diffrent articles and seen pictures of me after I was jumped.

~Mrs. Lewis POV~

I can't believe I turned my baby in mama knows best but it feels like a dream. I did not raise her to be like that but im going to get to the bottom of this on why this happened. I been praying the judge dont give her that many years but enough to scare her.

I've been feeling so alone Donald is still out of town when I need him here the most he is gone to another state still working. Donald is my soul mate but it feels like we're growing apart more everyday.

I looked back as the door knob started to move.

"Hey hun ." I smiled as Keyshia came through the door.

"Hi ." She replied without looking at me. I knew something was wrong by the way she was acting.

"How was school ?"

"Usual ." She headed up the stairs slowly dragging her feet.

"Wait, come talk to me !" I yelled while flipping through the channels trying to find something on to calm my nervs.

She walked back downstairs and plopped down next to me.

"What's wrong with you ?" I rubbed her back and waited for her to respond.

"Mann .. everything ." She said shaking her head.

"Like what, you know im here for you you can tell me anything thats on your mind ."

"Why didn't you tell me ?" She whispered.

I rubbed my hands over my face. Lawd I guess she found out.

"Im sorry, I just didn't know how to tell you and how would you react ." I grabbed her close and held on tight to her as my shirt drenched in her tears.

"It's o-o-okay, I understand but I dont know why they jumped me all I know is I went with Keshaun and Ko-

I watched her as silence filled the room. She looked like something had just clicked in her head and she started to remember what took place on that night.

"Kora and the rest of my friends jumped me because of Keshaun mama I remember Ruby saw us she told she told everything !" She shouted.

I coulden't believe what I just heard. All of this shit over some nigga- KESHAUN !

~Cam POV~

Damn, cuh ! Im back in Atlanta but been watching the news making sure shit with Keyshia is going alright. They took Kora to jail and she got her first court date on next Monday. Im thinking about flying out there to make sure Keyshia is okay to tell what happened and testify against her well if she remembered what happened.

I got alot of stuff on my plate though. My gang got alot of rivalrys these niggas stay hating shit so I gotta watch out for my family and I. I aint trippen we gone kill them hoe ass niggas one way or another. Maria been real cautious about where im going, crying when im about to go blast on some nigga's and shit. I love my baby she keep thinking they gone kill me ima thugg and I handle my thug shit I tell her that all the time and she just laughs.

We gone be forever .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------