chapter 20 (flirting and drama prank)

Rainbowdash POV
I was running towards my dorm or room the when I get in I saw soarin reading some book "what cha' reading soarin?" I asked "Oh just a book about our topic in science" he said "Oh egg head stuffs you mean?" I asked "it's not egg head stuff" he said "science egg head still same" I said "well watever" he said and put his book beside me "dash wanna do something fun?" He said "what kind of fun?" I asked "Oh sence it's only you and me in the room we can you know" he said "freak I know what you mean soarin and shut up" I said "hahahha just joking " he said "ugh please make it stop" I said "what do you mean?" He asked "ummm nothing don't mind about that" I said Trying to make excuses "Oh mum okay" he said
"Hey guys" blitz said while entering the room "Oh gush" I said "hey blitz sup" soarin said walking towards blitz "dude!" Blitz said and they were doing some hand claps or something hand shake or whatever. ..
Soarin POV
"Hey blitz wanna flirt dash" I said wispering so she can't hear our conversation "sure" blitz wisper back "hey dash What cha' doin'?"blitz said "Oh ummm just playing why?" She said "Oh nothing. I can say you look sexy today" blitz said "grrr" dash give him a glare "yeah and you look hot" I continued "and look at those legs of your" blitz added "and you smell like roses" I said "and you taste like skittles" blitz lick dash's neck "yeah" I did the same "stop it you two I had enough!" She shouting at anger "but it wasn't enough for us right soarin?" Blitz said "please guys stop!" She said while tears role down from her eyes and she nealed on the floor crying "sorry dash" blitz apologies "yeah we're sorry we were just bored" I said the me and blitz both huged dash....dash cried really hard I stand up leaving blitz hugging dash and dash cried on his t-shirt it was really wet "dash sorry please forgive us and don't cry" blitz said letting dash stand up "okay I forgive you" dash said and hugged blitz and blitz hug back, I look down and dash hugged me too so I hugged her back "sorry dash" I wipered "it's okay" she said the let go "bye guys it was a prank hahhahaha" dash said hopping away "how dare you rainbow dash!!!" Blitz yelled.........

Sorry for the short chapter :)
Like👍 and vote 🌟