chapter 28 (strange happening)

Rainbow dash POV.
When I woke up I saw blitz and soarin playing a ga,e and I was still on the bed so I walk forward to them "guys what are you playing?" I asked "Oh just a game" soarin said "what's the name of the game?" I asked "well we don't know this game is new and so we're trying to play it if it's awesome" blitz answered "Oh are you supposed to be on your first class?" I remind them "Oh!, but class is suspended due to the strange happenings last night" blitz said "why what happened last night?" I asked "we don't know cause we were sleeping but they say that was the reason why class is suspended" soarin said "and I guess maybe because their having an important meeting too" blitz added "why would you think they will have an important meeting?" I said "I don't know, or maybe because that's what they should do if strange things are going on" blitz said "Oh okay I should probably ask twilight about this strange thing their talking about" I said "why would you think twilight would know about it?" Blitz questioned "cause she is the closest student of principal celestia, and maybe she saw what happened at that night" I said "Oh okay!" Blitz said while continuing his game or their game (what ever). I went outside to search for twilight but then she wasn't there no one was out side so I went inside the school and saw principal celestia and she was walking right to my direction "what are you doing here rainbow dash?" She asked "Oh I came here to see twilight if she's here?" I said "she's inside the library and my are you looking for her?" Principal celestia said "Oh cause I just have something to ask and its really important, and thanks any way principal celestia" I said and then I was running going to the library and there I saw twilight reading thousands of books 'wow can she really read that all I mean it's so imposible to read that all for one day, well she's twilight the smartest student in here and she is one of the egg heads' I said in My mind "rainbowdash I'm surprised to see you here" she said "yeah" I said "so why are you here?" She asked "ism just here to aks you about-" "about love?" She said interoupting me "no,is that about the strange thing that happened last night" I said "Oh,  why you saw what happened last night?" She asked "no I did not" I said "so then why are you asking?" She said "cause I wanna know what happened last night" I said "strange things happen last night, and that's all" she said "I know strange things happened last night, but what kind of strange things?" I said "ohh, like vines from the ever free forest was out of control and it cover the school, and the cause was a total damage that's why theirs no school today" she said "what damage?, I don't see any damage around" I said "look at behind the school, and there you'll see what happen" she said "Oh, okay and thanks for telling me what happened" I said "no prob" she replied and I got out of that library and I started running towards the back of the school and when I was there I was shock from what happen "twilight is right, it sure is a big damage or shall I say disaster, wait it's so strange who could do this I mean the ever free forest never done this before, hmmm maybe someone did this on purpose, I need to find out what's going on" I said.....(to be continued)

Sorry for the late update cause I was too busy with my piano lessons and other stuff so yeah hope you like it. Don't forget to vote and follow me lol. Love you guys stay awesome and cool