chapter 30 (what to do?)

Rainbowdash POV
"Dash!!" Blitz yelled and that was the last word I heard the everything started to get blurred

Rainbowblitz POV.
"Dash!!!" I yelled and freak out I really don't know what to do so I followed what she said a while ago so I run as fast as I can, I reached at the school and wow it was a total disaster "it's getting worser!!" Pinkie and bubble said in unison "bubble,pinkie you need to help me!" I yelled so they can hear me "huh? Blitzy why what's wrong?" Bubble ask "dash is in danger or some how captured!" I said "what dashie is in trouble!!!!" Pinkie freaked out and started running round and round "ahhhhhhhh twilight dash is in trouble, very one lets save dashie!!!!!" She said and gets everyone's attention "what dash is in trouble that's worser than this happening" fluttershy said then everyone started to freak out and shouting "EVERY ONE CALM DOWN, FREAKING OUT ISN'T GONNA HELP US SOLVE THIS PROBLEM, WE NEED TO STAND TOGETHER TO SOLVE THIS, WE NEED A PLAN!!!!" Twilight yelled as loud as she can to make everyone hear and calm down and she did it she made everyone calm down "Finally peaceful and quiet" butterscotch said "but dash is in trouble!!!" Pinkie said "yeah that's why we need a plan to save her and we need to be careful" twilight said "okay" pinkie said "so blitz tell us why dash is in trouble" sunset said "okay first we were following the vines to find out where it come from and then it came from the spooky cave she went before and then we tried to get inside the castle with out being caught, then we saw principal luna sitting in a thrown, well I guess she was the ruler of that castle and so she was talking to some strange creatures from the ever free forest and she asked a strange creature named discord if he could do something to make you all stop from evacuating then discord followed her order then dash showed up and said something to luna then that's the time she was captured but before she was captured she said if I could go here to find some help but I didn't listen, then when she was captured I didn't know what else to do but run and follow what she said a while ago" I said to them "wait a minute sugar cube, your telling us that vice principal luna was the one ruling that palace you were talking about?" Applejack ask "yeah!" I said "but it's imposible sugarcube, vice principal luna will never want to cause this trouble, she was the one who's concern to us in the first place" applejack said "just follow me and find out" I said and started leading the way  "wait blitz we need a plan" sunset said while holding my shoulder "sunset is right we need a plan" twilight said "but we don't even know if that plan is gonna work" I said "then we'll just be carefull" applejack and applejake said in unison "great is dead you two" pinkie said "Oh poor dashie I hope she's alright" fluttershy said "don't worry flutter shy she'll be fine, well I guess she'll be fine when we save her" butterscotch said Trying to cheer fluttershy "Oh okay, thanks for cheering me up" fluttershy said "no problem" butterscotch said to be continued...

I hope you guys like this chapter hehehehe I don't wanna get straight into the point, I wanna do surprises, so please vote and follow and don't forget "stay cool and awesome" (it needs to be 20% cooler) any ways I love you guys😙😙😙😙