chapter 36 ( the meeting of the elements from other dimensions)

Rd(pony) POV.
We went in the magical mirror they called portal and we reached in this crazy world "ahhhhhhhh!!! What are we, what is this" I said looking at my friends and then my hooves are GONE!  "Rainbow dash were in the human world and we're a human "a hu what now?" Applejack said "ill explain later "my wings!!!!, ohh wait I still have them" I said "will you stop freaking out rainbow dash!" Blitz(pony)  said "wow double me!, sooooooo cool" the girl who look like me said "who are you "I'm rainbow dash the human form of you" she said "your wings are pretty ruined" I said "well Yeah long story" she said "wow hi me" the human blitz said to Blitz from the pony world "wazzup" blitz(pony) said "DOUBLE DASH IM IN HEAVEN!, I mean WERE! " the blitzs said in unison "pfttt stop dreaming and start running!" Me and dash said together "ohh no*we chased them* BROTHER OF CELESTIA HELP" they screamed "wait CELESTIA DOESNT HAVE A BROTHER" blitz(human) said then they pause for a while "well what ever RUN !" Blitz(pony) said "or FLY!" they both said while we're still chasing them "WOULD YOU GUYS STOP THE CHASING AND LISTEN TO WHAT WERE SAYING!" they all said in unison "sorry guys" we four said in unison then we stopped and listen to what sunset was saying.

That's all for this page