chapter 22

Rainbow blitz POV.
It was 12 o'clock at midnight and I can't sleep, I look around and I saw dash and soarin were already sleeping but not on one bed, all of us in the school has our own bed, I stand then walk towards the window, when I reached the window I look up and saw the moon and stars "I can say night also have beauty" I said going to my bed but I stop and stared at dash and after starting at her I fell asleep just next to her and minutes later I woke up and look at her then I hugged her "I love you dash" I wispered to her ear I think she heard it

Rainbow dash POV.
I feel warm and I also heard someone said 'I love you dash' but I did not mind it. (Morning) I woke up and then yawn and I saw a hand raped around my waist I don't know who's hand was that then I shouted "ahhhhhhhh" and I look back at me and saw blitz "blitz wake up!!" I yelled and then he woke up "your so noisy" he said "what are you doing in my bed?!" I said giving him a glare "chill girl we didn't did anything nasty you don't have to yell, I was just looking at the stars near the window and I was really tired so I sleep ed beside since your bed is near the window" he said "get your hands off me!" I said "okay okay you don't have to shout soarin is still sleeping" he said getting his hands off "I love you dash" he said then he kissed me on the cheeks "what da'?" I said then he laugh I slap his face but it doesn't really hurt "hey why did you slap me?" He asked rubbing his face or cheek "it's ment for you" I said "you know if you don't want my kiss you can always return it to me" He said "hahhaha I know what you mean" I said rolling my eyes "morning dash" soarin said then he hugged me good thing it was just a hug not a kiss "dash why is blitz on your bed?" He asked "because we were making out last night" blitz said playfully "what!" Soarin said "ewwww your such a liar that's not true!" I said then punch his stomach "hey!" He said "umm dash do you love me?" Soarin asked "yeah as a friend" I said then he kissed me on the cheek and I also slap him "hahahahahahahahaha" soarin and blitz laugh "I hate the both of you" I said "sorry dashie" soarin said "dash why don't you start learning how to love" blitz said "I am trying but it's so hard to fall in love" I said and blitz's face was getting closer to my face then "dash don't use your brain (points to my head) in trying use your heart (points to my heart) in trying" he said and he almost kissed me but I push him away "Oh I'll try using my heart next time" I said "but don't fall for a stager okay" soarin said "then who should I fall for?" I asked "fall for the right person and that person is me" blitz said "no its me" soarin said and they start to argue and I Hury going out leaving them in the room of arguments lol.

Hope you like this chapter. Please vote 🌟and follow ✔

The real pic of this is in chapter 21 dash and blitz's t-shirt are green and mine is blue so hope you like it