chapter 13 (the preparation)

Rainbow dash POV.
it is know science class and i was just listening to the teacher who's discussing about the contental crust, suddenly the bell rings then principal luna said "okay every students, sorry for disturbing the class i just have a few announcement, since today is February 13 and tomorrow is valentines day so we have to skip the class and start decorating the cafeteria 0, and someone is waiting for you there he is my 3rd degree cousin and his name is lockon astros he want to help you all because tomorrow is also his birthday and he will be here, thats all thank you, by the way proced to the cafeteria NOW!!!!"the all she sakd then we start running towards the cafeteria.

Pinkie pie POV.
They were all doing their job and my job is to throw a party and bring the party supplies and of course bubbleberry was helping me, i saw a new guy then i run towards him "hi i'm pinkiepie what's your name and where do you leave what's the name of your school?" I said "ummm i am lockon astros i leave in calgary canada and my school is just at home I'm kinda doing home school"he said "aww so your here to help, well you can put the streamers over their, and dacorate the ballons every where you want them to be, and you can place the party cannons every corner of the walls, and make sure that each table have the same clothing and arrangement, make sure that the cut out heart shaped paper will be place perfectly on the ciling okay" I said in 2x faster "okay?, but I'm just here to know whos in charge of the music,decorations, table clothing, the party planner and for the banner" he said "ohhh, DJ and viral are incharge for the music, me and bubble are incharge for the decorationd and party supplies, rarity and elusive are in charge for the table clothing and table arrangements, dash, fluttershy and I are incharge for the banner" I said 2x faster "thanks" he said then walked away "WELCOME!!!!!!!"I shouted so he can hear it.

Fluttershy POV.
Every thing sounds fine, after decorating, prepairing and stuffs we take a little brake and eat our dinner, after that prkncipal celestia said "NICE JOB EVERY ONE THE CAFETE3IA LOOKS GREAT NOW PROCED TO YOUR ROOMS OR DORMS KNOW!!!"thats all she said then we head to our rooms or dorms

If you think this chapter is too short its because I am running out of ideas and the next chapter will be so awesome and if you like this book please vote for it and don't forget to follow me, happy valentines day guys hope you'll have a great time to day have a blessed sunday :)