chapter 23

Rainbow dash POV.
Once I left the room I decided to have an adventure in the ever free forest "this is gonna be cool" I said then get into the scary forest but for me it's not that scary "perhaps they should call this weird forest because of the weird creatures" I said while exploring the forest then after wards I saw a spooky cave "I thinks it's the cave they've been talking about, they say no one has been in that cave who go out alive" I said then investigate it by looking what's in the cave "maybe I'll be the first one to survive if I'll just be careful and brave" I said stepping forward. I got in the cave and saw many human and animal skeletons "wow this cave is really a deadly place" I said looking around the cave then at the end of it I saw an opening then I run towards it when I finally reached the opening I saw a "Kingdom?!" Said in surprise then someone shouts arrows at me then I run for my life then after running and running I finally got out of that cave and shouted "I survive I survive! Woo hoo I'm so awesome!!!!" I said then started jumping in happiness "I should probably head back home its getting late and gosh I smell horable" I said. Minutes later I was out of the weird forest and I directly get inside the dorm and took a bath after that long bath I went out side the bathroom and saw blitz and soarin "hey dash we've been looking for you " soarin said "yeah where have you been?" Blitz asked "I went In the scary cave in the ever free forest" I said proudly "what and you survived?" Soarin said shocked "duh rainbowdash never die" blitz said "yeah" I agreed "why she won't die?" Soarin questioned "what I mean is of course she'll survive she's brave enough to handle things by her self" blitz said that made me blush a little "but she can't handle a blitz" blitz said "hahahaha of course I can" I said "prove" they both said "well never mind your right I can't handle a blitz but I can make blitz fall in love" I said then blitz blushed harder.

Sorry for the short chapter but it's kinda adventurous I like it I wrote this story because I was kinda inspired by a movie