chapter 3

Sunset shimmer POV.
After the class my brother just left me because he said he is just gonna read something in the library. while i was walking through the hall going to my locker to get something and find my brother in the library But someone was in front of my locker and it is the girl name daisy dream i didn't mind her "well look who's here.. the new ugly girl" then she punch me but someone block her punch and it was the hot and cute guy "leave her alone!" He said with anger "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING LET ME PUNCH HER!!!" Then she punch him in the stomach hard make him yell.

Rainbow dash POV.
I was walking going to my locker near my cousin flash and pinkie's locker. I was just walking alone because pinkie and fluttershy have their friend or boyfriend i guess but they were talking together and i am kinda like O.P then while i was walking i heard yelling near my locker then i quickly run up to it then i saw my cousin holding his stomach and yelling in pain while daisy dream is laughing at him i was angry i was nearly close to them just five step far "daisy dream live my cousin a lone!!" then daisy dream and her friends run away because their scared by the way "cousin what happen?" I asked "well they almost punch the new girl and so i block the punch then she said let me punch her then she punch me in the stomach and you know the rest" he explain to me "well you must block the punch that supposed to hit you"i said"well i didn't saw it was coming"
He said "that why you have to be alert your a boy your duty is to protect bullied person AND your self it's like every time you save person i am all way their to save you some hero"i said "hey i just- nothing" he stop and "what's your name girl"i ask "my name is sunset shimmer and i have a twin brother named solar flare"she said "name's rainbow dash but you can call me dash or RD in short cut"i said in awesome tone as always. "Name is flash sentry but you can call me flash and hey wanna hang out"
My cousin said to sunset "sure" sunset said then they left i realize that it seems they like each other like love?or something else?

Pinkie POV.
I saw rainbow dash standing in front of her locker "blitz can you prank her?" i ask while pointing to dash "umm pinkie i don't think it a great idea i mean rainbow is sensitive with the boy she don't even know"shy said but i did not mind her "yeah" butterscotch said "well sure" blitz said everyone hid except blitz who is now walking towards dash

Rainbow dash POV.
"hey" the guy who look like me said "what do you want?" I asked
He stayed silent trying to think what to say weird right "can you um well um eat lunch with us i mean me?" He said in nervous tone "you kidding me i don't even know whats your name or who you are" i said "fine name is rainbow blitz but you can call me blitz whats your name?" He said then i laugh at his answer "what?" He said "you don't even know whats my name and you want to eat lunch with me?" i said "really your so hard to get i mean whats your name?" Blitz ask "haha,okay my name is rainbow dash but you can call me dash""or dashie" pinkie interrupted me "no not that name pinkie" i shouted at her she laugh then pinkie and the others who's with her is walking towards me and blitz "so dash you wont mind if they have lunch with us right" pinkie said "uhhhhhhggggg" i said "rainbow dash be friendly" shy said "fine okay i mean sure" i said.

Well this is a bit long but i am out of idea i need help from my friends or you guys
Thanks for reading.....please like