Chapter 17 (like & love)

Sunset Shimmer POV.
I was in the library reading a book and the last page says 'love is different than like' but it doesn't explain why so i was keep on thinking why it defferent because when you like a person that means you love that person and if you love that person that also means you like that person so whats the difference? "Hey sunset what are you doing?" someone said behind me "ummm.....reading why?" I said while turning around slowly then i saw lockon astros "nothing just asking" he said scratching his head/hair "umm..time running i need to go to my next class..b bye" I said the run away i reached the class room. "i feel something weird for lockon its like i am starting to like him but if i will maybe flash will find out and get jealous" i said wispering to my self "find out what?" Dash said infront of me "huh huh...ummm...well"i said panicking "don't worry I won't anyone you can trust me pinkie promise just tell me what"she said raising her hand in a gesture of promise "okay i have this strange feeling for lockon its like i like him or maybe not but i think hes my crush now" i said wispering to dash "hahaha.....just like!"she yelled but good thing that its only me and dash in the classroom strange right "shhhh.."i said "okay but just like not love?"she said "why its still the same" I said "no its not" she said but that was in the book "fine then tell me whats the difference of the two" I said "according to blitz he saw a book in his car and he started to read it and it said there 'love is different from like because love is lasting while like is lusting, love also is an act of will while like is an act of senses, and when you say I love you/that person the emphasis is you/the person and when you say I like you/that person the emphasis is like not the person because like can only be use if your reffering to an object and love is use when your reffering to a person or living things' thats all he said to me last last week"she said "can i copy the text so i can stud6 about it?"I asked her "yeah sure here"she lend me her phone and i started copying it on a piece of paper.. after I am done i gave her phone back...but still weird "where are the others?" I said "ohh... umm... well... ummm..." she was kind keeping some secret "are you keeping secret?"I said raising my eyebrow while putting my hands on my waist "n-no.."she said scratching her neck "dash?" I said and she started to cover my eyes its like blindfold "I can't see any thing" i said then she started draging me i don't know where we were going until she stop and she lets go off my hands and when she did i started untiying the blind fold and it was dark "dash?! Dash where are you?!" I said while walking slowly..........I bomp onto someone and the lights suddenly on and I saw lockon and I realised that I was in the cafeteria and it only lockon and me "hi lockon " I said in nervous tone "hi umm sunset I got a question" he said "what?" I said "do you love me?" He asked and when said that I was blacked out......Minutes later I saw lockon the he said "are you alright?" "I'm fine,and about your question sorry I can't answer that" I saw then started running I was kinda searching for dash..

hope you like it sorry about my grammar and wrong spelling i am not really a good wrighter and I am not an egghead so please if you like this chapter vote for it and follow me i am not forcing you okay you can do what ever you want your freedome starts in 5...4......3.....2.....1!!!! Your freeeeeee!!!!!!(lol me!) :) :) ;)