chapter 2 (new students)

This is after they are hugging

Twilight POV.
The school bell rings as a sign to head to the class and so we let go each other "bye guys" pinkie said walking away with RD and fluttershy they have the same class and its math. Me and rarity have the same class it "SCIENCE!!" I shouted "yey?..i guess?"rarity said kinda confuse at her yey "we'll need to go to our class now"applejack said.

Fluttershy POV.
I was sitting at the front while dash and pinkie are talking at the back. And i have this weird sit mate that looks like rainbow dash but he is a boy while dash is a girl. "Hi" my sit mate said "ummm...h-hi" i said in my shy tone
"whats your name" he asked "I'm fluttershy" i said "hi flutter shy i am rainbow blitz,but you can call me blitz in short cut"he said in awesome tone like dash did before when i meet her "okay"

Rainbow dash POV
I was supposed to talk to fluttershy because pinkie is talking with the guy who look like her named bubble berrie
But when i was walking towards to shy i saw she was talking to the guy who look like "seriously" i said kinda like whispering to my self *i rolled my eyes and go back to my chair.

Rarity POV.
Me,twilight and the other boys who look like us their names are elusive and dusk shine. Moments later the teacher came and introduce someone to all of us "okay students we have two new students please be friendly to them since they are new"then the two new students came "i am sunset shimmer this is my twin brother solar  flare" the new girl said.

Sunset shimmer POV.
I was really nervous when i said something because i saw a girl who rolled an eyes on me "boooo!" The girl said
"Daisy dream the teacher said be friendly!" a girl with a dark purple hair with pink stripes on it said "wow the the princess of failure is speaking!.. hahaha ,who are you my boss?!".daisy dream said then "common sunset sit with us don't worry we will protect you..come sit with us. and by the way i am twilight  sparkle this is rarity,elusive and dusk shine" she introduce her friend then i sit next to them "thanks guys i just don't know what to do"i said my brother was sitting next to the boy who has blue hair i want to admit he's kinda cute and hot wait what am i doing wait am i in love no no no no it cant be.

Well at least its longer than the first chapter.
I will only update in weekends because I'm still 11 i need to go to school and study urgggg why is there school? who invented the useless stuff but well thats all. :-)
By the way guys solar flare is the boy version of sunset and in this story they are twins