11.. "You got me fallin"

Three days later....

Dartez's POV

"What you gotta tell me thats so important that you MUST say in person?" i asked.

I heard rattling on August's end of the line.

"You gone see once i pick you up. You ready? Im outside." he said.

I hung up and grabbed my bag and went outside to his car. I got in and he drove off.

"So what you have to tell me?" i asked very impatient.

"Just be patient, Dartez Dang girl!" August said looking at me then back on the road, focusing.

10 minutes later we arrived at his house. I walked in and sat on the sofa. He went upstairs then came back about 3 minutes later. I was strolling on my phone then he came infront of me with his hands behind his back grinning at me.

"Okay. Now what is it?" i asked standing up.

He pulled out a lil blue box from behind his back and my eyes grew big.

"Whats this?" i asked taking the box from his hands and opening it. It had this beautiful necklace in it. I LOVED IT.

He took it from me and put it on my neck for me as i raised my hair up.

"Its worth a lot. But i thought it would be worth getting for you." August said as he fixed the necklace on my neck and i faced him smiling.

"Awh thank you!" i said giving him a bear hug then kissing his cheek. August makes me feel so special. He does things for me that no one has ever done.

We stared into each other's eyes then we fell into a deep pasionate kiss. But the kiss got heated within seconds. August started rubbing his hands up and down my thigns and then he picked me up, carrying me upstairs as we still kissed.

We got into the room and he closed the door behind him and gently placed me onto the bed. He pulled his shirt off as he looked down at me and i bit my lip. He crawled on top of me and planted kisses all over my neck.

"Sure you want this?" he asked between kisses. He was turning me on more and more.

For some reason i felt like i could trust, August. I was okay with giving my virginity away to him. Im just hopping this the right thing to do.

I nodded and he pulled off my shorts, exposing my pretty little panties i was wearing. I took my shirt off and threw it across the room. August gently unhooked my bra and started sucking on my left nipple. I moaned then he stopped and smirked at me.

"You like that, huh?" he asked. I nodded. I slipped him out his shorts and he had on nothing but his boxers. He kissed my lips then started at my stomach and worked his way down to my spot.

I moaned softly and my voice filled the room. His tongue had me in heaven for about a good 7 minutes. He finished then went into his night stand and pulled out a Trojan condom.

I put it on for him and he started kissing me deeply. I pulled away though.

"Go real slow." i said before he made another move. He nodded and entered me slowly. I gasped and he stopped.

"Want me to stop?" August asked. I shook my head no and he pushed in more. When he had enough inside, he took his strokes slowly.

It felt really huge inside me and i thought i was going to burst wide open! After awhile, the strokes felt better. I relaxed and started enoying everything. I pushed out one loud moan.

"You like that?" he asked still stroking soft and hard. I swear he was hitting my spot.

"Yassss!" i moaned as i dug my fingers into his shoulders and back. I could feel myself reaching my high.

"Awh, shit August. Im cuming!" i said as i constantly moaned. He went really slow as i busted. He stopped as i caught some air.

He rolled off me and layed on his back. I faced his and layed my head on his chest playing around with his eight pack. He played in my hair. This was a great feeling to feel.

"Sooo uhm....Whats next?" i asked sitting up and looking at August for an answer.

"Im not sure... Im not sure, Dartez" he said then i layed down and we fell asleep cuddled together.

Im not sure were August and i so called 'relationship' gonna go but i hope things turn out right. He really got my feelings tangled. im seriously fallin for him.

Next day .... At the park

August POV

I been wanting to ask Dartez out for the longest. I gave her a necklace, took her out and i done broke her virginity. Plus we both feeling each other so why not take things to the next level?

I snapped out my trans when i heard Dartez walking up to me talking. I was just sitting on the bench in front of the water, day dreaming.

"I got you Chocolate icecream on a waffle cone. I wasnt sure about what you liked." Dartez said as she handed me my icecream and sat next to me.

We licked on our icecream and joked around together. Then we watched the waves in the water.

"Dartez, its something i been wanting to ask you." i said catching her attention.

"What is it?" she asked licking her strawberry icecream

"Do you wanna be my girl?" i said then she stopped. She looked over at me with a blank expression. "Whats going through her mind?" i thought.

"Of course. I would love to be your girl." she said and her face brighten up and i smiled. We laughed and everything went back to normal.

No lie, Dartez something special. Lil ma got me feeling some type of way. Usually it be a fuck em and duck em type thing with me and females but it wad different with her and I.

I think ive finally met someone who understands me. She knows were im coming from and were im trying to go. She wasnt too quick to judge. She stayed by my side when i messed over her with some other chick. Thats how i know shes the one. Ion think i never felt this way about a girl before.