Missing you..

Next day, school..

August,

I walked in school without my baby Dartez by my side and things felt different. Bitches was giving me eyes but i wasnt worried. And to make my day even worst i see Chelsea in my sight. "Hey August." she said approching me. "Dont talk to me unless its about my baby." i said then moved around her. I went straight to the library and chilled until first bell. Today gonna be a long day.

1st, 2nd and 3rd hour moved slow ass hell. Now its time for lunch. I just dont want people asking me tons of questions and me and Dartez and our relationship like Aaliyah did in 2nd hour. I was an inch away from cursing and slapping her but i know Aaliyah Spanish ass is CRAZY.

I walked to the table were the crew was sitting. I noticed now Terry and Deedy was all close. I nodded my head at them as in "Whats up with this" kind of nod. "Yall a thing now?" i asked. Deedy started smiling n shit. "Yeap. Its been about two weeks now." she said. "Oh thats whats up. You hear from Darty this morning?" i asked. "We talked last night and she sounded real sad." she said. "Whats up with you and my bestfriend? Where she at?" Alvae butted in. I rolled my eyes (no homo shit) back towards Deedy. "Well tell her we need to----

"Hold up!! I am NOT sending messages to her. If you wanna tell her something then you do it because i bet your the reason you cant get in touch with her so you should tell her whatever you wanna let her know." Deedy said making my mouth drop. Like damn, i was just gonna ask her could she get in touch with her for me. But fuck it. "Ya know what, im skipping last hour. Im taking my ass home." i said standing. I dapped my boys up and left.

I drove to my mom crib to talk to her. Im pretty sure she'll know what to tell me. I knocked on her door and she answered then looked confused. "Why you here? You should still be at school." she told me. I signed then dropped to the sofa. "I know but i needed to come talk to you about Dartez." i said.

"Did she find out about you getting that girl pregnant?" she asked. "yeah but----

"But my ass! You have to fix this! You the one that stuck that penis in that girl and got her pregnant and was still messing around with her on Dartez. You have to fix it and MAYBE Dartez will find it in her heart to forgive you for your stupid behavior. Dont you see that girl loves you? She wont put up with all this for too long. You betta believe she will leave your black ass after too many heart breaks. Its only so much someone can take! You gotta wake up and grow the hell up or someone will come along and catch Dartez right up right in front of your nose, leaving you looking crazy and feeling just how she felt when you hurt her all those times." my mom finally finished off with.

That long lecture she gave me made me realize that Dartez could leave me on her own or she'll find someone else. I gotta get my girl back and make it up to her. But i know i have to confess of still messing with Chelsea while me and Dartez had a thing going. But the pregnant part was my fault. I should have handled my shit like a grown man would have done. I just hope she finds it in her heart to take me back and forgive me for my juvenile mistakes i made.

Dartez,

I never missed someone so much in my life. As bad as i wanted to call August, i knew i couldnt. I couldnt show a bit of my weakness to him because its the only way he'll learn. Chris wasnt at work so i decided to call him up. He always makes my day

"Hello?" he answered.

"Hey Chris. Were you busy?"

"Nah, i was just thinking about you. We havent kicked it in awhile."

"I know and i missed you like crazy. What you been up to?"

"I been chilling, working. Just the usual."

"Thats nice. Mind if i come over for awhile?"

"Yeah that's cool. The door will be open when you come."

"Alright, see you in about 10."

"Iigh. Dont keep me waiting too long na girl." he flirted and i blushed.

"Ha, promise i wont." i said then hung up.

I got dressed in my black Nike jacket, black Nike shorts with my black and white Nike shoes. I planned on going for a jog after i left Chris place.

I picked up some Chic-fil-A before i got to Chris house because i know how much he likes it. I was about to knock on his door but i remembered he said that i would be opened. I walked in and saw the tv on Law and Order. He knows i love this show. I walked upstairs to his bedroom door and knocked. "Come in" i heard him say behind the door. I entered seeing him in the bed with his feet proped up with his hands behind his head.

"Whats good ma?" he asked standing to his feet and giving me a hug. I returned the gesture. "I got this for you Chris." i said handing him the bag. I saw his face light up. "For me?" he said putting his palm aganist his chest playing as if he was shocked. I laughed. Chris had a great sense of humor which i found as a major turn on. But i didnt feel a certain way for Chris.

I sat on the bed next to him as he ate. I grabbed the remote and flipped through the channels. Chris snatched it right out my hand. "I was watching that show!" he said with a mouth full of waffle fries. "Ew Chris, dont talk with your mouth full!" i told him. He opened his mouth flashing off the food to me. I snatched my head in the opposite direction in discuss to avoid seeing that horrible sight. "Trifling .. just trifling." i mumbled out the side of my neck.

"What was that?" he asked. "Nothing!" i quickly said. He then turned the tv on the animal channel. It was two wild hogs having sex. It was by far the nasties thing i ever saw. "Oh my gosh turn this!" i ordered him. "Wax that 300 thousand ton ass!" he cheered. I was dying laughing at him as i covered my face.  I could hear the animals making grunting noises and stuff still.

"Chris!! Thats sick!" i complained hitting him. He was joking though. I took the remote and turned off the tv. I faced Chris and stared at him. I think he knew something had been bothering me. I messed around with my fingers, nervously. That gave it away. He grabbed my hand and asked whats wrong. I signed.

"Relationship probs. Bad things happened and i had no one to turn to." i stressed. Chris moved closer to me in my personal space but i was okay with it. "Wanna tell me in details?" he asked. "He got this girl Chelsea pregnant. I just knew they had a thing months ago but i didnt think it would be like this." i felt a tear slip down my cheek. Chris wiped it away with his thumb and kissed my forehead. I leaned on his chest wrapping my arms around him.

"I dont know what to do. I havent ben home in a day." i cried as Chris stroked my hair with his fingers. "Ya know your welcomed to stay here." he told me. "I cant put a weight on you like that. I can stay with my parents until im sure on my feelings. But as for rightnow, i dont wanna look at August." i told him..

Being with a thug/player was more than i thought. My life has done a complete 360. It changed for the good and bad. I actually just want things to be normal. Why cant August see im not for games and i want something real? Damn.