"I'll go to war with God for you"

August POV

"Iigh my boys, I see ya fools later." I told Terry and Alvae and left.

We had major business to handle since we haven't been making enough hits lately. Tomorrow we got even more work to take care of. Also in two more days we flying out to Cuba to make a deal and get more plugs.

I got home and all the lights were out. I think Dartez trying to do a lil something.

"dartez baby where you at?" I yelled then turned on the light in the living room.

There I saw Dartez laid out in front of the steps naked with blood all over her. I rushed over to her and checked to see if she was still breathing. Luckily she was . I pulled out my gun and checked the house to see if anyone was in here.

After I checked all the rooms I got Dartez and put her into the car. Tears fell from my eyes as I drove to the hospital. I took out my phone and hit up Terry and Alvae in a group message telling them to get over to the hospital ASAP

I rushed Dartez into the emergency room and a nurse took her to the back but pushed me back into the waiting room.

"sir wait here." she politely said. I just took a seat and cried into my hands. I knew bringing her into all this would cause something so reckless like this to happen. it's all my fault and I'm the one to blame.

A little later the crew arrived into the emergency room. Aaliyah had a girl with her that looked just like Dartez. I'm guessing that's her sister she mentioned. both of them ran into my arms crying until their faces were blue.

"She gone be okay. I promise." I told both of them.

Alvae looked highly upset since him and Dartez real close like bro and sis. Terry had a blank and lost expression which he always have during situations like this.

And me on the other hand, I was sad but mad as shit. I was trying to think who would do such a fucking thing. Beat and rape my girl??? Oh fuck no. Somebody gone die!

I started thinking back. Only person who would wanna get revenge on her or me is her step dad. But his bitch ass ran off. Or maybe he came back.... I could be wrong. It's too unlikely to happen.

It can't be Chelsea ass because she crazy but she ain't that damn stupid. No other person would do it... I'm really lost rightnow!

After sitting for hours... the doctor called out Dartez's name.

"Family of Dartez Dubois? he said. We all got up and gathered around the doctor to hear what he had to say. Before he could get anything out, some man and woman came power walking in.

"I'm happy y'all here! here's the doctor with Darty's results!" Dartez sister told them. They must be her parents. it's a shame this is the way I get to meet them. What a bad first impression.

"Dartez will be in very bad conditions as far as migraines. She had to have surgery done in her stomach and stitches put in her forehead. We treated all her cuts and scratches. But she will need to stay here for a couple of days until we are sure she's able to be released." He doctor told us.

"Can we see her?" Dartez dad asked.

"are you the parents of Dartez?" the doctor asked. They both nodded. The doctor lead them to the back. We all sat around in silence. I'm feeling shitty as fuck because I'm the cause of this.