Jeydon Imagine

A|N : IM MEETING MDE IN 19 DAYS AND IM SO FREAKING EXCITED UGH ANYONE GOING?
----------------------------------------------
Y|N ' S P.O.V
Today was the first day of the MDE tour. I was little nervous because I had my own singing act and I've never sang in front of my fans before and it's kinda scaring me. Jeydon and the rest of the MDE members said I would do great but right now I feel like I'm going to puke.

As soon as we got there we saw fans already in line for the meet and greet. Jeydon and Johnnie decided it would be cool to get a few fans and pull them around the corner of the building and meet them. So they went and the rest of us stayed behind. After a good 15 minutes Jeydon and Johnnie didn't come back. I went to go look for them and I found them still talking to the girl. As I turned to leave I saw the girl lean up to kiss Jeydon. Johnnie looked shocked and stood there. After Jeydon stated talking to her and saying things to her I couldn't make out. I walked back to the venue trying to hold back my tears.

" Hey Y|N where's - " Alex asked but trailed off seeing the sight of me crying.
" Oh my god guys come here " She said
Jordan, Shannon, Kyle, and Bryan came over.

" What happened Y|N? " Shannon asked.
" I saw a fan girl kiss Jeydon and it got to me. " I said
" That's very innapropriate. I hope Jeydon and Johnnie told her something. When Jeydon comes back we will ask him who she is and is cannot be in here. " Bryan said
" Thanks guys " I replied

Jeydon and Johnnie came back.
" Hey Y|N. " Jeydon said
" Hey " I replied
" Bryan told me what happened and I came to tell you I told her never to do that again and that she wasn't welcomed here. You're my one and only and I love you with all my heart. "
And with that you kissed and had a great time on tour.