Jeydon part two

* finally I new update! Sorry for all the weird updates I just met new friends and I wanted to start a fanfiction. I decided I'll do Kyle bc it's his birthday and I've been feeling like doing a Kyle one so yeah! Hopefully if you guys read it you'll enjoy it. Comment below if you would read it! ily guys! *

* Jeydon's p.o.v *

" Okay before we do this I just want to make sure you're okay with this jey. You don't have to if you don't want to " y/n says.

I look at her for a few seconds and take in all her beauty. Then I go for it and kiss her. We sat there and kissed for about a minute until we both needed air. We broke apart and I got up and ended the video.

* week later *

I took y/n out for pizza. It was a small little restaurant. It wasn't like a Pizza Hut or little ceasers it was an actual restaurant.

" I'm going to go use the restroom I'll be back. " she says.

After she leaves I ask the cashier to do me a favor and write inside the box
" Will you be my girlfriend or is this too cheesy? "

I found a spot to sit and then I saw y/n she sat down and the waiter brought our pizza. Y/n was ready to open it but I stopped her.

" WAIT WAIT WAIT NOT YET LEMME GET MY CAMERA! " I yelled

" Jey! Oh fuck you scared me " y/n laughs

I smile and turn on my camera and I point it at the box. She opens it and reads the message.

She looks at me and with a smile on her face.

" I've loved you for the longest time y/n I really really want you to say yes. " I said hopefully.

" JEY OF COURSE! " y/n yells and gets up to hug me.

Today was the day I finally got to be with the love of my life.