Robby Imagine

Thanks to: Foreveralonegirl17
For helping me with this imagine and the next two! Much love for you! 💜

For: beblboop

Loralei's p.o.v

" Stopppppppp " I whined to my boyfriend Jordan.

" Whyyyy? " He replied with a pout.

" If you tickle me any longer I'm going to pee. " I laughed.

" Not on the floor. " Johnnie laughed.

" Are we all here? " I asked.

" No we're waiting on Robby. " Johnnie said looking at me with a smile.

Robby was my secret crush. Yes I know it's bad to have a crush on someone when I have a boyfriend but I developed feelings for Robby and I couldn't help it. I've been trying to breakup with Jordan but I feel like it would be so hard on him. I just don't know yet.

I got out of my thoughts when I heard the doorbell ring. Johnnie got up from the kitchen and got the door.

" What's up hoe's " Robby said.

We all laughed and got up to hug him. When it was my turn I hugged him for the longest time and I didn't notice until Jordan cleared his throat.

" Oh sorry, I was lost in my thoughts. " I said.

We all were staying with Johnnie and Alex in their appartment for a week and I'm thinking of breaking up with Jordan on the last day.

* skip to Sunday *

I asked Jordan if I could talk to him. After a while of explaining Myslef he went in for one last kiss from me and he said he understood. I hugged him and we went back to the group.

I then asked Robby if I could talk to him aswell. I told him I broke up with Jordan and then he asked why.

" I broke up with him because I love you Robby. "

His eyes lit up and he smiled big.
He then replied " I love you too " before kissing me.

I hope you enjoyed! I want it give another thanks to Foreveralonegirl17  for helping me! 💗