Jeydon Imagine

Jey's P.O.V

" What is going on My Digital Escape it's Jey Wale and I'm here with he beautiful y|n " I said into the camera
" Aw Jey you're so sweet " y|n said
I turned toward y|n and smiled at her. Of course she smiled back which made my smile get bigger. I turned toward the camera again and announced the challenge we were doing.
" So today we are doing the 7 second challenge " I said
" Oh fuck I'm going to die because of Jeydon's crazy ass " y|n said
" Oh come on we all know you love me" I replied
Y|n smiled and laughed. I wish she loved me like I loved her. She's my bestfriend and I've had a crush on her since the day she joined MDE and never had the courage to tell her. I smiled back and we did the challenge.

Y|n's p.o.v

We finshed the challenge but we had some time left until the time Jeydon wanted the video to end so we started fucking around a bit. Jeydon started to tickle me and he knew I couldn't stand being tickled.

" JEYDON FUCKING WALE " I yelled
" Y|NNNNNN " Jeydon replied
" STOP I CANT BREATH " I screamed
At that point Jeydon was on top of me still tickling me and we didn't know until he stopped. We sat there laughing until Jeydon stared into my eyes and smiled. I smiled back and Jeydon began to lean in. Soon enough Jeydon's lips were connected with mine and we kissed. We continued kissing for a good minute and Jeydon got off of me and still continued kissing me. Then we pulled away and said " This is so going in my video . " I smiled and kissed him once more.
" Y|n will you be my girlfriend? " Jeydon asked
" Of course Jey " I replied
And that was the start of our relationship.

A|N: I'll start doing more imagines guys. Next one will be Bryan and then maybe I'll do preferences and the girls if you would like that. Anyways thanks for reading and ily 💗👽.