Look Who's Home!

***Hi guys! Okay, I know I haven't been writing about Mr. Hampshire, but you just wait. 

PS, Hey Honey! I'm home!

Chapter 12

Look Who's Home.

Leila sat in her room, wondering what to wear. She was going out to dinner with her brothers, their friends, and her friends. They were celebrating. Logan was leaving in less than a week. Even though it pained her, the thought of him being gone, not having him around, she loved the fact he was going to study what he wanter. He had gotten a scholarship to study Architecture at some fancy university in Manhattan. He had taken some courses at NYU earlier in the year, he hadn't stopped talking about it. 

This was the first time Leila Hampshire had ever thought about what to wear. It was a special ocation, yes, but she never really worried about how she looked. She chose some black heels, a high waist, black pencil skirt, and a red blouse. It had no sleeves, it was kind of like a loose, cotton tanktop. The collar showed exactly what it needed to show, and it fell low into her waist, leaving her back bare. She smiled and put on some clear lip gloss, mascara (poking her eyes only seven times), and pinning some strands of hair to the back of her head, but leaving the rest fall loosely on her back. 

She put her wallet, cellphone and lipstick in a black small bag and walked downstairs. Johnny and the guys were picking her up. They had always been close to Logan. She waited, leaning on the kitchen counter. Five minutes later, the bell rang. She walked outside to find Randy standing there, wearing jeans, a soft blue dress shirt, and a black blazer. "Well, someone's fancy tonight." She said, eyeing him as she locked the door. "I guess you mean you. You look beautiful, Leila." He said, helping her down the porch stairs. She was still a bit wobbly on heels. 

She got into the big black SUV owned by Randy's parents. He got into the driver's seet, and she sat on the very back. Next to Wade. Brett wolf whisteled and the guys Ohed and Ahed. She rolled her eyes. "Someone's dressed to impress." Jack said, looking back at her, eyeing her chest. "Hey, Jacky," She said, snapping her fingers in his face. "Eyes up here, buddy." She said, crossing her legs. He blushed and turned the other way. "Sorry, Lei." He muttered. "Its okay, Jacky." She said, laughing it off. "Now, now, what have we got here," Brett said, looking over her body. "Someone learned how to play dressup." The guys laughed, and Leila couldn't help but laugh with them. Luke spoke next, eyeing her from the shotgun seat. "What's cookin', good lookin'?" Luke asked, making a country accent. She let out a laugh. 

Finally, the guys stopped making cheesy comments. Leila smiled and looked at Wade. She bit her lip, liking what she saw. He was wearing dark jeans and a white dress shirt, a black blazer over. Even though they were all wearing the same thing, none caught her eye as much as him. "Leila?" He asked. She felt a blood rush to her cheeks. He caught her staring. "Yes?" She answered, looking into his gray, hazel eyes. "You look beautiful tonight." He whispered, reaching for her hand. She twined her fingers in his. "Thank you." She whispered back, her whole body filling with warmth at Wade's touch. 

Twenty minutes later, they arrived at The Sail. It was a fancy restaurant down by the beach. The lady lead them towards the back of the restaurant. There was a deck with a view to the ocean, the salt tasting breeze blowing softly. There was soft music playing in the background. Everyone was there. Logan's friends, Carter's friends, Leila's friends. No family though. No father. 

Leila shook the thoughts from her father away and back to the place they were. She spotted Carter and Logan laughing with a group of guys and girls. She made her way trough the tables and chatting people towards her brothers, leaving the guys behind. "Logan went trough this face, were he wanted to be a singer," Carter said, and they all laughed a little. "And not just any singer. The kind that wore black leather pants and tight white tanktops with metal key chains and stars drawned over his eye. He used to wear my mom's tank tops and tie tight black garbage bags to his legs. Once he drew a star over his eye with marker. We had to take him to the ER. The idiot tried to remove it with Alcohol! We have pictures of that, too." He said, and the small crowd laughed. Logan laughed a little, his cheeks a bit red. "Oh Carter, you're so funny! You've got to show me those pictures some time." A blonde girl in a purry voice said. Logan spotted Leila, and the death glare she gave the blonde twat.