The Wedding

OHMAGAWD! 1000+ reads? Thank you guys so much<333 

The Wedding. 

Chapter 14

"Hey, Leila?" He asked her, stroking her hair. "Hmm?" She answered. They were still sitting on the beach, stars twinkling high above them. She had her head on his shoulder, one of his arms around his waist, the other one playing with her hair. "Mia's getting married tomorrow." He said softly. Leila's head shot upwards and her eyes looked into his. Mia was Wade's big sister. She was 25, and had always been so nice to Leila. 

She had gotten engaged to this guy named Rick-who was awesome- About six months ago. Wade was really overprotective over Mia, even tough she was seven years older than him. "Could you go with me?" He whispered, looking at her softly. Leila felt a smile crawl upon her face. "Of course." She said, smiling up at him. He planted a kiss on her forehead and smiled at her, then she fell asleep. 

"Leila?" She heard a faraway voice call her name several times, but she was too sleepy to acknowledge it. "Leila." A voice whispered louder and shook her shoulder softly. "Lei?" The voice said again. "What?" She yawned, annoyed. "We're at your house, can you walk upstairs?" The voice asked. She opened her eyes a little, the light of the roof of the truck blinding her. She snapped her eyes shut and shook her head abruptly. "No." She murmured and turned around in the couch seat. "Leila!" The voice said, a little louder. "Wade, please shut up." She mumbled into her hair. She heard a desperate sigh and big, strong arms wrapped around her waist, then around her shoulders and her legs. 

"Mmm..." She said, leaning her head into Wade's chest as he held her tightly and closer. She wrapped her tired arms around Wade's neck, her hands hanging loosely around it. She heard the door shut behind her, and the unevenness of Wade's steps as he walked up the stairs. Another door opened and closed. She felt her head touch a pillow, then her whole body on the soft bed. "Good night, Leila." He whispered, and planted a kiss on her forehead. 

"Stay." She muttered, reaching for his hand. She caught it. "What?" He asked. "I said, stay." She repeated. "We have to wake up at nine if I do, then stop by my house, then-" "I don't care, Wade. Just stay." She interrupted. He sighed and mumbled a little, but finally Leila felt the weight of the bed shift. She smiled, but didn't feel any arms wrapped around her. 

She cracked an eye open, Wade was looking at her. "Move closer, you jerk." She said. He was lying on his back. He chuckled a little and moved closer towards her, wrapping his arms around her waist. She felt heat radiate her, and fell asleep. 

Leila woke up, birds chirping softly outside. She hated to admit she slept better when Wade was holding her. Wade! She tought, and opened her eyes. His face looked so peaceful, his slightly tanned and very toned body, his blonde brown hair falling over his closed eyes. She smiled and stared at him, running her hands over his bare chest. 

That's when it hit her. Bare chest. 

She had seen all of the guys with no shirt on before, even Wade, but now, she got a warm, tingling feeling at the bottom of her stomach. She bit her lip and blood rushed trough her face blushing intensly, and Wade opened his eyes as if on cue. She tried to close her eyes to pretend she was asleep, but Wade's chest rumbled with a deep chuckle. "Why are you all red?" He asked stroking hair out of her face. Wade had his eyes wrapped around her waist, pressing her into his bare, warm chest. She stopped running her arms trough his chest and strong arms. 

"I-I'm not red." She said, looking down. "You are, but its kinda cute if you ask me." He whispered. She looked up. "I am not cute." She said, pushing away from his chest. Or trying to. He held on to her, tightly. Finally, she sighed and stopped struggling, just looked into his eyes, giving him The Look.